Coldplay

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, radiohead is the stupidest fucking band ever. u2 is goddamm annoying to. i hate bono, what a fucking waste of time that was.

Every time I hear that whiny cunt I picture myself gleefully smashing his fucking mouth into a frothy liquid with the base of his own microphone stand as a screaming, tearful crowd of 14 year old girls surge forward from the crowd in an unsuccessful attempt to pull me off, even as they try to TM Concert Security, who has left the building cuz they hate that fuck even more than I do.

Hot anger. So satisfying.

The problem I've got right now is that I've got short hair and, when I wear my Tifosis, I look a lot like Bono. Sans dipshit soul patch, of course. I've got the same blunt Irish facial features that basically looks like a retarded four year old molded it out of playdough using only his ass cheeks.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Every time I hear that whiny cunt I picture myself gleefully smashing his fucking mouth into a frothy liquid with the base of his own microphone stand as a screaming, tearful crowd of 14 year old girls surge forward from the crowd in an unsuccessful attempt to pull me off, even as they try to TM Concert Security, who has left the building cuz they hate that fuck even more than I do.

I think the same thing when you post.

and then you toss one off

Other bands I fucking hate:

Dave Matthews

Blues Traveler

Counting Crows

Smashing Pumpkins

and one other that'll come to me as soon as I get pissed off enough...the suicidal kid...fucking complete crybaby...anyone?

That whole whiny fucking genre can shove a hot Harley tailpipe up its ass.

100% agree

Was Morrissey the name you were groping for?

I toss one off to your posts of climbing el Cap

Other bands I fucking hate:

Dave Matthews

Blues Traveler

Counting Crows

Smashing Pumpkins

and one other that'll come to me as soon as I get pissed off enough...the suicidal kid...fucking complete crybaby...anyone?

That whole whiny fucking genre can shove a hot Harley tailpipe up its ass.

100% agree

Was Morrissey the name you were groping for?

No, foo. Radiohead. Keep up, old man. Shit, your a mod. We could have been doing anything in here while you were napping.

I toss one off to your posts of climbing el Cap

hp_scanDS_7111521629472.jpg

cum on the picture and then pm it back to me :ass: