FS: NIB Scarpa Spirit 3 AT Boot 29.5 + others

lowebacker

I have a brand new pair of the Scarpa Spirit 3 AT boots in a mondo size 29.5. I got these off SAC and they are too big for me so I figured I would post them here before I loose money on return shipping. I am selling these for $210, you pay shipping. They retail for $640 and were on SAC for $210. Email (soups818@gmail.com) or PM me if interested or want to see pics.

Also, I may have a pair of the Spirit's in a mondo 28.5 for the same price or a pair of Dynafit Aero Freetouring TF AT boot in a mondo 29.0 for $280 (these retail for $655). I haven't decided which of these two I am going to keep. I am leaning more towards the Dynafit's since they fit me really well out of the box. However, I am not sure if I want that much of a boot. The Spirit's aren't too far off in fit, they would just need some savvy fitting skills and I am not sure if I want to risk that. Your interest may sway may decision.

All boots are Dynafit compatible.

Also, any beta on either of these two boots is appreciated.

Edited by lowebacker

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic