youngest ascent of the grand wall, squamish...

RuMR

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*If you are looking to be banned swiftly and for good.. spray in this forum!*

I don't know who made the youngest ascent of the NEB of Slesse but I suspect the age record at the moment is <14.

Hmm too late then... maybe ill get a youngest ascent when I go to the Pantheons in August...

what is really cool about the little dude is that he recognizes the differences between a guided situation and a real team ascent...

told me, "Dad, when you get too old to lead, i'll be ready"...he already shreds on bolts...

getting toproped up something doesn't count in my book...according to him, it doesn't count in his either...

First of all Rumr....I thinks is great your son climbs....but you might want to think about your wording. You said ascent not free ascent. There is a difference. Don’t teach your son to be an elitist.

Hmm too late then... maybe ill get a youngest ascent when I go to the Pantheons in August...

Well that shouldnt be too hard since there has been less than a handful of parties in there to climb

Where are you going/camping in the Pantheons ?

Contact the SeattlePi and SeattleTimes. I'm sure they will sponsor your kid and do a nice story on him. With all the publicity I'm sure someone will step forward if they did it at a younger age.

But what's the point? Reminds me of Jessica Dubroff.

hey Roy, I'm not sure what your angle is, but if you got some beef call me...

Edited by RuMR

Well that shouldnt be too hard since there has been less than a handful of parties in there to climb

Where are you going/camping in the Pantheons ?

Thge first week of August.. I think we a re base camping somewhre beneath that big face on Astarte.. it should be wicked.. we are in the mountains for a week..