fat climbers [Tvrash]

RuMR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

167 ....but a "Manssiere" (technical term = Gynecomastia vest) keeps the manboobs fairly well hidden, if it's a dark color I mean.

the other day the wife comes up as I'm shaving in the am with my shirt off and was squeezing my arms, laughing and saying in a mock sad voice, "what happened here?, where did the hardness go, they're like all flabby now, Biiilllllly, are you missing some muscle?" "What happened to my man?" :lmao:

sigh.......I want to be Wayne, he's like 7 lbs less and 12 inches taller.

"what happened here?, where did the hardness go,

:lmao:

sorry, bill. If I didn't, someone else would have.

:blush: oh oh!

Ha ha! Nice one Rob! :lmao: BTW, this is why I'm on the Rudy Rampage now and gonna lose 20 lbs. Thats the other thread with the winning lottery numbers on the header 148 142 138 133 or something like that. (opps, I'm backsliding as I type, got a glass of Warren Harding memorial juice right here:-) OK, maybe one more glass of juice.....just 1!

:wave:

Not trying to defend anyone, but I feel better climbing at 175lbs than I ever did at 165. My speed is possibly a hair slower, but I don't get the zero-calorie crash and can press on for much longer periods of time without refueling. Overall, I feel better and have more endurance. A little spare fat doesn't hurt endurance/mountaineering IMO. Strength for rock climbing is another matter. I'm sure pulling up and extra 10lbs is not a positive for those who climb beyond 5.9. (I'm not one of those people.)

Edited by Fairweather

Not trying to defend anyone, but I feel better climbing at 175lbs than I ever did at 165. My speed is possibly a hair slower, but I don't get the zero-calorie crash and can press on for much longer periods of time without refueling. Overall, I feel better and have more endurance. A little spare fat doesn't hurt endurance/mountaineering IMO. Strength for rock climbing is another matter. I'm sure pulling up and extra 10lbs is not a positive for those who climb beyond 5.9. (I'm not one of those people.)

Whatever you say, Little Lotta.