Restaurants in Ashford

Patrix

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copper Creek Inn is not bad, a bit pricey, but the burgers aren't a bad deal. Or, if you want quantity, you can head down to the Mexican place in Eatonville (called Puerto Vallarta, I think.) They're friendly, pretty good and greasy, and fast. They've both got :brew: .

Where do you get your obligatory DBCB (that is Double Bacon Cheese Burger) for your children on the way out AFTER they reach their goal?

With children in tow this becomes one of the most important questions on this board.

I always want to make sure the reward is with in proportion of the effort.

Out of I-90 it is Scotties Dairy Freeze in North Bend.

How about Hwy 2, Hwy 20 or Ashford?

I normally stop for a Scale Burger just outside of Ashford.

• 3 weeks later...

Now closed I think, the "Wild Berry" just outside the entrance was once a truly great place to go for a most heinous restaurant experience. A friend once ate a Shepherd's pie there enroute to Rainier and spent the whole weekend peeing out his ass.

Another long gone daddy was the "Mountain Burger", a restaurant in Ashford just west of the gas station, and basically it was run out of some redneck's house. I went in there and watched the lady cook my burger with a spatula in one hand, and a filthy baby- wearing only a diaper- in the other arm. I never ate there again. It burned down a year or so later.

The Lowlifer (i.e. Highlander) pizza, last I recall, was grrrross.