• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
dt_3pin

Another one bites the dust

sounds like they will give players the chance to perform under new mgmnt, and if they don't, they'll be on the block. of course, if they don't perform they aren't going to be worth shite, but that is where the team is right now.

don't they have pills for people with "performance" problems? I remember Palmeiro did some commercials....

because you don't read the NY Times, perhaps you were insulated from gossip about the close relationship mccain had with this trollop, which was allegedly romantic, but dismissed as so due to lack of hard evidence (and of course thoroughly denied by both parties). obviously libtard smear campaign.

because you don't read the NY Times, perhaps you were insulated from gossip about the close relationship mccain had with this trollop, which was allegedly romantic, but dismissed as so due to lack of hard evidence (and of course thoroughly denied by both parties). obviously libtard smear campaign.

man, you guys really are grasping for straws. yeah, I remember the "story" now. Whoopie-fucking-do!

Porter, you were personally responsible for pushing this story with the NY Times, weren't you?

Admit it!

Is it too late to see if the Oklahoma dudes who bought the Sonics want/need a baseball team? Cheap?

:lmao:

we have a stadium they could dismantle and take too! only $600 million...well given Seattle realestate its a billion now.

...dismissed as so due to lack of hard evidence...

Maybe McCain should take a tip from Bob Dole and become an erectile dysfunction spokesmodel.

From a capitalist market standpoint, the best thing for Mariners fans would be an MLB team in Portland. Split the fan base and make the M's front office compete for fans by putting a competitive club on the field. The number of "fans" showing up at Safeco watch these assclowns is pathetic and counter-productive. Half of those are only there for the mid-inning speedboat chase. Ugh.

From a capitalist market standpoint, the best thing for Mariners fans would be an MLB team in Portland. Split the fan base and make the M's front office compete for fans by putting a competitive club on the field. The number of "fans" showing up at Safeco watch these assclowns is pathetic and counter-productive. Half of those are only there for the mid-inning speedboat chase. Ugh.

I think one more 2nd rate team in the PNW is the last thing we need. I wish we could sell those fucking stadiums and put in a light rail instead.

I think one more 2nd rate team in the PNW is the last thing we need. I wish we could sell those fucking stadiums and put in a light rail instead.

amen

and i'm a big fan of baseball too...but then i'm more interested in watching/help coach my son's little league now.