RuMR

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BAD ASS! Both arms? Chin up or pull up?

I'm getting close... but I weigh 187

clean with my right arm, not so with my left, but its close...i used to be able to several both arms...my suspicion, is that when my weight is down, it'll come back...

clean with my right arm, not so with my left, but its close...i used to be able to several both arms...my suspicion, is that when my weight is down, it'll come back...

When you get both shoot some video and post it... I think it would be rad to see especially if you can do each arm without coming off the bar :rawk:

palm in, palm out...technically, with a one arm your body will rotate into a chinup...but john knew that...or maybe not...

Rob Miller can do multiple one arm pull ups and not rotate into a chin up

yeah, well, i like my rotator cuffs in one piece...john gill used to be able to do front levers with a one arm...then he tore his bicep off...

palm in, palm out...technically, with a one arm your body will rotate into a chinup...but john knew that...or maybe not...

Rob Miller can do multiple one arm pull ups and not rotate into a chin up

yeah, well, i like my rotator cuffs in one piece...john gill used to be able to do front levers with a one arm...then he tore his bicep off...

I hear that :tup:

When you get both shoot some video and post it... I think it would be rad to see especially if you can do each arm without coming off the bar :rawk:

yeah...the funny thing is watching people claim to do them and seeing that little "hop" they do off the ground...damn, the hardest part is trying to break the angle of your arm at the beginning of the pull...

When we were living in the dorms in college (O'Shag hall) John Logan used to impress the resident muscle-heads by jumping up in the hallway and slapping the overhead concrete beams with his palms. He'd then hang on and do pull ups. :shock:

When we were living in the dorms in college (O'Shag hall) John Logan used to impress the resident muscle-heads by jumping up in the hallway and slapping the overhead concrete beams with his palms. He'd then hang on and do pull ups. :shock:

That fokker was so strong...he still is...and its Jon not John...

Edited by RuMR