Climbing this week

SmallShoes

I've been replying to other posts but am still looking for a climbing partner any day from Monday 6/16/08 to Thursday 6/19/08. Index is my favorite place but I'm up for other destinations as well (I'd prefer cragging but I'm up for alpine as well). Have a rope, full rack, can lead up to mid .11 range and can split gas. I'm an awesome partner with one downside - I don't own a car. :grin:

So if you want to pick me up on the way out to Index (I'm up in Lake City - on the way to 522 depending on where you're coming from) we can get some climbing in. Even if it's an after work thing it's light out til 9pm these days and I'm up for staying as late as anyone else is willing.

-M

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested in some Friday climbing at a local crag. I used to lead 5.10, but now I follow that, but love taking the 5.8-5.9 leads. If the two of you want to do some multipitch, then go ahead. Teams of 3 suck on multipitch. Otherwise, let me know. 206-729-0748

Jason