Cindy McCain

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She sounds like the ideal first lady.

Sorority bitch who is caught stealing drugs. Meanwhile she looses important receipts.

Johny sure came to her defense by firing the dude who caught her stealing drugs. What a noble husband.

I can't wait. :tup::toad:

In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to opioid painkillers such as Percocet and Vicodin,[31] which she initially took to alleviate pain following two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs

Yeah, serves her right for messing with drugs in the first place. :rolleyes:

I worked in a burn ward where addiction to opiates was a 100% certainty. It is a hardy reality to have to make people drug addicts to save them.

In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to opioid painkillers such as Percocet and Vicodin,[31] which she initially took to alleviate pain following two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs

Hey, scott, how about the whole quote? Just to be fair

two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs and to ease emotional stress during the Keating Five scandal, which involved her as a bookkeeper who had difficulty finding receipts

She sounds like the ideal first lady.

Sorority bitch who is caught stealing drugs. Meanwhile she looses important receipts.

Johny sure came to her defense by firing the dude who caught her stealing drugs. What a noble husband.

I can't wait. :tup::toad:

I'm not a McCain fan by any means, but it sounds like she's done quite a lot of notable things in her day (aside from stealing drugs). Interesting article indeed

two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs and to ease emotional stress during the Keating Five scandal, which involved her as a bookkeeper who had difficulty finding receipts

Its a double edged sword aint it? Glad you got it.

I don't like her much but I will say this.

If you ever have back pain like what you get with a ruptured disk,you will be quaffing drugs too. Once you start, good luck NOT getting addicted. Once you are addicted, all bets are off. I would look carefully at her success in staying off the drugs but commend her if she does/did.

I don't like McCain because of who he is. Anger management issues make him a dangerous man to have in the White house regardless of the rest of his policies.

I dated a junkie once. That shit is rough. I ended up using, too. I know all about addiction. I disagree about the "all bets are off," though. Being a junkie doesn't excuse anything. That's a hard lesson I learned from her, and all the crazy shit she did to me. I don't know if she ever gave it up, (she certainly tried) but I ended up giving HER up. Who knows where she is now.

A few years ago, I was on ocycontin for a while for a bone infection -- fucking OUCH. I was popping them pretty steady for about 4 weeks. The hooks were certainly set by then. To make it worse, my Dr. was way too casual about prescribing me more, but I knew what was at the end of that path. It's bad news, for sure.

A few years before that, my best friend got hooked on them and they ended up killing him. So, it's no good, for sure.

Anyway, I think McCain is a sonofabitch and if he get's elected clearly we, as a country, have not learned our lesson.

Edited by rob

"All bets are off" just means, people get shitty for awhile.

They still have to be held accountable.

I have a former best friend out there somewhere who started on pain meds. Last I saw of him, the needle had control.

It sucks.