guns in national parks, yay!

Eli3

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go around Marblemount and take a walk into the woods. You will see what I mean. There is some bad shit out there.

What's worth a walk in "the woods around Marblemount"? And if there's all that iniquity, why not just stay away? Sounds like you're hoping for an armed confrontation. I'd go out of my way to avoid unholstering my pistol.

Go around Marblemount and take a walk into the woods. You will see what I mean. There is some bad shit out there.

What's worth a walk in "the woods around Marblemount"? And if there's all that iniquity, why not just stay away? Sounds like you're hoping for an armed confrontation. I'd go out of my way to avoid unholstering my pistol.

Because I lived there ace. Not all of us view the mountains as places to get away. Some of us live there.

Funny. You guys walking around on trails all the time might have never run into this kinda thing. Go around Marblemount and take a walk into the woods. You will see what I mean. There is some bad shit out there.

Jesus, you DO sound like a meth head. Have you seen any Treeples, lately? What do you do when your Crank Bug gets real bad?

I've been going into the woods all over the world since 1970 and I have yet to meet anyone who required anything more than a 'hello'. I guess you get back what you project.

Edited by tvashtarkatena