guns in national parks, yay!

Eli3

I'll never understand why dudes who are afraid to leave the house without a gun don't just stay home, surrounded by their arsenals . . . like this guy. :cry:

I am not afraid not to. It is a conscious decision to prepare myself for unexpected circumstances. I think you are all pussies for bringing lighters with you on your glorified camping trips.

All it takes is one run-in with a crack-head and you might change your tune. When a 120 lb kids takes a pistol whip in the head from you and gets back up and charges you, you might think twice about arming yourself in these places that are teeming with meth-shacks.

I used to live on the border of a national recreational area, wilderness and antional park. These places are teeming with crack heads that will own your ass.

Plus, nothin says "howdy" on the trailhead like a nice shiny big-bore revolver. ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All it takes is one run-in with a crack-head and you might change your tune. When a 120 lb kids takes a pistol whip in the head from you and gets back up and charges you, you might think twice about arming yourself in these places that are teeming with meth-shacks.

I used to live on the border of a national recreational area, wilderness and antional park. These places are teeming with crack heads that will own your ass.

Nope, you don't sound scared at all! :lmao:

you realize Cedar Lodge isn't in the park, or particularly close?

el portal is pretty fucking close to the park unless your traveling on the ankle express or standing in aiders the whole way. hell, the moon is pretty close if your sportin a rocket ship. :wave:

Edited by pink

you realize Cedar Lodge isn't in the park, or particularly close?

"Hey Hugh"

Hey Hugh ! out there in the cold

Getting lonely, getting old, can you feel me

Hey Hugh ! Standing in the aisles

With itchy feet and fading smiles, can you feel me

Hey Hugh ! don't help them to bury the light

Don't give in without a fight.

Hey Hugh ! out there on your own

sitting naked by the phone would you touch me

Hey Hugh ! with your ear against the wall

Waiting for someone to call out would you touch me

Hey Hugh ! would you help me to carry the stone

Open your heart, I'm coming home

But it was only a fantasy

The wall was too high as you can see

No matter how he tried he could not break free

And the worms ate into his brain.

Hey Hugh ! out there on the road

Always doing what you're told, can you help me

Hey Hugh ! out there beyond the wall

Breaking bottles in the hall, can you help me

Hey Hugh ! don't tell me there's no hope at all

Together we stand, divided we fall.

I'll never understand why dudes who are afraid to leave the house without a gun don't just stay home, surrounded by their arsenals . . . like this guy. :cry:

I am not afraid not to. It is a conscious decision to prepare myself for unexpected circumstances. I think you are all pussies for bringing lighters with you on your glorified camping trips.

Plus, nothin says "howdy" on the trailhead like a nice shiny big-bore revolver. ;)

What, ARE YOU CRACKERS?

NPS parks are some of the safest places around.

What, ARE YOU CRACKERS?

maybe if you're a flipping rodent!

obviously you haven't seen the meth lab in camp muir.

Edited by kevino

What, ARE YOU CRACKERS?

maybe if you're a flipping rodent!

obviously you haven't seen the meth lab in camp muir.

Funny. You guys walking around on trails all the time might have never run into this kinda thing. Go around Marblemount and take a walk into the woods. You will see what I mean. There is some bad shit out there.

Go around Marblemount and take a walk into the woods. You will see what I mean. There is some bad shit out there.

Dude, even as a rodent i know that marblemount is not a national park. this topic is about carrying guns in nps sites, which had not been allowed in the past. nps parks are safe. ask a rodent.

now, outlying forest areas, etc etc are a different story......