guns in national parks, yay!

Eli3

It's not an ordinance, it is an Executive Order, from the Mayor. It will mean nothing, and have no teeth.

Right, I don't really understand how they can make the trespassing charge stick in a PUBLIC park. Most likely, what they will do is get you for resisting arrest, when you fail to comply with their illegal requests. They'll push it as far as they can, until someone sues.

...which defense the Seattle taxpayers will pay for.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugh - Errors happen in a system run by humans. That doesn't mean we throw the baby out with the bathwater, or that the given system is bad.

this is a tar baby in gasoline

I wish YOU were a tar baby in gasoline.

It is not as epidemic as the media and gunhaters make it out to be. I am buying you tickets to Folklife, for next year, just in case, though.

Not shooting straight again :laf: ?

Never hurts to get an expert opinion and diagnosis.

i believe firm control is important. h/e since i don't presently use this type of weapon, i am not an expert. i suggest you talk to hugh

Edited by minx

Washington is open carry, but the part that says you can't use it to intimidate is very open to interpretation. If I have a pistol on my hip, I sneeze wrong and make someone nervous who then calls the cops - guess who's getting surrounded by cops with guns drawn?

In my reading of the "brandishing" clause, I thought it very clearly laid out what was considered 'brandishing with the intent to intimidate.' I'll have to re-read it.