Ancestral home of republicans found in Utah!

rob

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If a group of wild gays and lesbians from San Fransisco picked this place for their annual spring picnic, I'd totally pay to see that.

would you pay if domesticated gays and lesbians picked the place for a picnic?

yeah, but not as much, and only if they brought a quiver full of children

Please take me back to my sex education classes in Jr. high.

How can two lesbians, or two gay men produce one child let alone a quiver full? I guess I would be interested to learn how that can happen.

answer #1

answer #2

Oh, wait, you're right -- gays and lesbians NEVER raise children. :rolleyes: God would NEVER let that happen....

Ok, so let me see if I have this correct.

The only way a lesbian or a gay can have children is if there is artificial insemination or adoption.

Secondly I have heard it argued that homosexuality is not a choice but rather it is biological.

So if homosexuality were biological, that is a gene that makes on gay, then over time wouldn’t that gene get bread out of the gene pool?

So is homosexuality a life style choice or genetic design?

Ok, so let me see if I have this correct.

The only way a lesbian or a gay can have children is if there is artificial insemination or adoption.

there's a third way. duh.

Secondly I have heard it argued that homosexuality is not a choice but rather it is biological.

So if homosexuality were biological, that is a gene that makes on gay, then over time wouldn’t that gene get bread out of the gene pool?

No, obviously not.

Your knowledge of genetics is staggering.

I am the first to admit I don’t know much about genetics.

So tell me, is it natural or nurtured?

Your knowledge of genetics is staggering.

Hey, how in the world do seedless watermelons exist? You'd think they'd get bred out of the gene pool. :rolleyes:

A shit-seed emerges from ruptured follicles in the cecum and is fertilized by rainbow trout in the transverse colon. The zygote then implants against the wall of the descending colon. Everyone knows this.

I vote this as one of your most vile posts ever! Well done!

Edited by E-rock

You can establish a plausible argument why any genetic trait that prevents reproduction hasn't been "bread" out of the "gene-pool" from mere high-school genetics. Get a clue Numbnuts.

Why hasn't sickle cell anemia been bred out of the gene pool?

Sickle cell prevents some types of malaria. That is why. Its the reason that darker skinned people are more likely to have it than others.

I would think the reason is that persons having sickle cell anemia or the trait for it live long enough to breed. This is why all fatal heritable diseases remain in the gene pool. For your scenario to be valid, death from malaria would eliminate all persons before breeding age, leaving only those with protective traits alive to grow into adolescence and breed. However, not all malaria is fatal, not all dark-skinned persons get malaria, and not all dark-skinned persons get sickle cell anemia. Your scenario is a case of mistaking causation with correlation.

If sickle cell anemia is conserved in the gene pool because of the survival benefit it confers against malaria;

Is it also possible that homosexuality is conserved in the gene pool because it confers a group survival benefit?

For instance: A lesbian aunt with no children of her own may care for her sister's children - making them more likely to survive to bear children themelves.

In ant colonies, for instance, none of the workers or soldiers breed, but the ant gene pool is successful.

Utah town reconsiders ban on bikinis

Especially shocking is this little snippet from the article:

The restrictions were not popular, even in the community where the council passed a resolution in 2006 to favor the "natural family" consisting of a working husband, a stay-at-home wife and a "full quiver of children."

:lmao:

Full quiver of children?

OH NOES! Bikinis! You might see her hips!!! :o

WTF do ultra-religious people have against sex, anyway? You'd think a people who want a "full quiver of children" would be into sex. :confused:

Yeah so, isn't it called community standards?

If a group of wild gays and lesbians from San Fransisco picked this place for their annual spring picnic, I'd totally pay to see that.

This fall they did exactly that in Virgin, or whatever the entry town to Zion NP is. We talked to the hotel manager about it and she talked as if the world was coming to an end because of gays.