• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Off_White

I'm voting Republican

Who did you say are the fear mongers and dividers? Um...yea.

I dunno, but I know who the decider is! :lmao:

TheDecider.jpg

Bah! This video reeks of typical liberal mildness and subtlety. I'm sure the Republicans could come up with a far more hilarious "I'm voting Democrat." (Or does that exist already and I missed it?)

If I'm an absolute zero, yet I school you at will, that would make you . . . well, I'm sure you can do the math. :brew:

yeah, you "school" me. :rolleyes: you're like a tick, a louse, or a mosquito: an annoying insect that sucks blood, and has little purpose in life and deserves to be burned off, picked with a comb and crushed, or simply swatted.

Wow, you are the undisputed king of teh internet BBS. I am sure your parents are real proud of you. Good thing you could just yell to tell them considering you live in their basement. :rolleyes:

Good thing you could just yell to tell them considering you live in their basement.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If I'm an absolute zero, yet I school you at will, that would make you . . . well, I'm sure you can do the math. :brew:

yeah, you "school" me. :rolleyes: you're like a tick, a louse, or a mosquito: an annoying insect that sucks blood, and has little purpose in life and deserves to be burned off, picked with a comb and crushed, or simply swatted.

Wow, you are the undisputed king of teh internet BBS. I am sure your parents are real proud of you. Good thing you could just yell to tell them considering you live in their basement. :rolleyes:

Any of these 3 quotes could be said about any of the 3 posters.

you're so above the fray, HC. :grlaf:

...and what do you do for work there Hugh?

I build shareholder value, taxdollartick sucking the blood from America

So, your work has no real meaning and you are a spineless tool of the man eh?

Yes, our jobs are similar, but I don't get shot at

what is the fun in that? that is like going through dinner and a movie and 20 minutes of foreplay and then getting your coat and going home! :)

what is the fun in that? that is like going through dinner and a movie and 20 minutes of foreplay and then getting your coat and going home! :)

HC is used to that too

The federal welfare recipient in tac-wear and the semi-professional sperm bank donor with the overdeveloped mousing hand compare resumes.

The federal welfare recipient in tac-wear and the semi-professional sperm bank donor with the overdeveloped mousing hand compare resumes.

Ahh - the shit needed another pig!