I'm voting Republican

Off_White

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm an absolute zero, yet I school you at will, that would make you . . . well, I'm sure you can do the math. :brew:

yeah, you "school" me. :rolleyes: you're like a tick, a louse, or a mosquito: an annoying insect that sucks blood, and has little purpose in life and deserves to be burned off, picked with a comb and crushed, or simply swatted.

Wow, you are the undisputed king of teh internet BBS. I am sure your parents are real proud of you. Good thing you could just yell to tell them considering you live in their basement. :rolleyes:

If I'm an absolute zero, yet I school you at will, that would make you . . . well, I'm sure you can do the math. :brew:

yeah, you "school" me. :rolleyes: you're like a tick, a louse, or a mosquito: an annoying insect that sucks blood, and has little purpose in life and deserves to be burned off, picked with a comb and crushed, or simply swatted.

Wow, you are the undisputed king of teh internet BBS. I am sure your parents are real proud of you. Good thing you could just yell to tell them considering you live in their basement. :rolleyes:

Any of these 3 quotes could be said about any of the 3 posters.

you're so above the fray, HC. :grlaf:

...and what do you do for work there Hugh?

The federal welfare recipient in tac-wear and the semi-professional sperm bank donor with the overdeveloped mousing hand compare resumes.

So, your work has no real meaning and you are a spineless tool of the man eh?

Yes, our jobs are similar, but I don't get shot at

Ahh - the shit needed another pig!