Thanks Dennis! -Impeach the Bastard!

wayne

Defense or sacrifice? You?

For people who deserve it, hell yes. For a worthless fuck like you, never. And I'm not kidding.

Seeing as how the number of Americans that probably fit your criteria is small and rapidly shrinking, maybe you and your buddies should think about secession. I suggest Texas, with Austin operating as a kind of Berlin-style open city.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as how the number of Americans that probably fit your criteria is small and rapidly shrinking, maybe you and your buddies should think about secession. I suggest Texas, with Austin operating as a kind of Berlin-style open city.

The number of decent Americans stays about the same. You may think your marxist revolution is at hand, but your ilk is limited in number, not growing. But keep on with your fantasy it that gets you through the day-to-day.

For people who deserve it, hell yes. For a worthless fuck like you, never. And I'm not kidding.

They'd fit in well with the simians in Florida

Imagine the New Texas militia . . . an army of KKKs! :laf:

dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_internet.jpg

Oops.

I just finished Theodore Rex by Edmund Morris, and I think I have a pretty good idea how TR would handle Iraq. You wouldn't like it.

Yeah . . . and you and KKK would cheer while hiding behind your mamas' skirts.

i certainly wouldn't lift a finger to help you while the terrorists slit your throat.

The number of decent Americans stays about the same. You may think your marxist revolution is at hand, but your ilk is limited in number, not growing.

Yeah, that cracks me up when they think that the rest of the U.S. is just like these wingnuts. Actually, their numbers are declining, most likely. Studies show that Liberals and Greeners are not breading in sustainable numbers. I'm doing my part for the Conservative Base.

The number of decent Americans stays about the same. You may think your marxist revolution is at hand, but your ilk is limited in number, not growing.

Yeah, that cracks me up when they think that the rest of the U.S. is just like these wingnuts. Actually, their numbers are declining, most likely. Studies show that Liberals and Greeners are not breading in sustainable numbers. I'm doing my part for the Conservative Base.

Don't know about how much Liberals are breading their fish and poultry, probably less given the low carb craze, but it is statistically true that America is getting dumber. You're certainly doing your part to accelerate that trend.

You don't know how right you are...I'm still in Alaska.

Hey Tvash, what part of Alas...

Hang on a second...

What's that? Uh huh...alright...OK.

Your wife says hello. Wants to know if you're going to do any dangerous river crossings soon...

Huh? Yes...ok...I'll ask him...

Um, she wants to know if you're going to wear that sweet smelling "bear repellent" she bought for you. She says it's in a plastic bear-shaped squeeze bottle with a yellow cap.

Ummm....ahhhh...gggggguuuuhhh...

I couldn't really understand what she said that time.

Have a nice trip. All is well.

Meant to be funny. Please read you man handbook: Moms, sons, and daughters are off limits--wives are fair game. Besides, I wasn't bashing on her at all.

hmmmmmmm, even I can't go there with the "bash on wives" thing. No matter how much you might love/hate them. Still OL in my moderate handbook. Ex-wives are a different matter, tho.