Thanks Dennis! -Impeach the Bastard!

wayne

[ America-hater groups.

What or who is an American hater group?

Someone who does not agree with you? I tend to feel if you don’t hold this administration accountable for it dealings…..it will open itself up for dictatorship in the future. If this administration has done nothing wrong than they should not be afraid of an inquisition…..right?

an America hater is someone who calls our soldiers "idiots". for example. :wave:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some clarification on this often misunderstood subject:

The Bush Administration did admit to administering the spying program, but never conceded that it was illegal. During congressional tesimony, then AG Alberto Conzales argued that the Congressional authorization to use all means necessary to conduct the War on Terror (which also authorized the invasion of Afghanistan) included to conduct the warrantless spying program. Virtually no legal scholars agree with this argument, because it violates the fundamental legal principle of specificity (a more specific law trumps a less specific one). The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, passed in the late 70's, clearly and specifically outlines how the government may conduct such spying; the aforementioned Congressional Authorization did not mention surveillance at all, so clearly FISA, not the Authorization, applies.

The Foreign Intelligent Surveillance Court reviewed the administration's secret spying program and found that several aspects of it were illegal. The program was cancelled shortly thereafter. The ACLU has filed FOIA requests to make the reasons why the FISA court found the program illegal so as to better inform the public debate on the issue. Although the FISA court has published it's findings before, it has refused to publish the findings regarding this particular case so far.

Anyone who claims to know the extent or who was targeted during the program is fabricating; these details have remained secret, even to Congress.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Telecoms have two worries:

1) Class action lawsuits levied by their customers (whether or not they hate America) due to misuse of their personal information as defined by their oft touted Privacy Policies.

2) Criminal prosecutions should it be found that they were accomplices is in a spying program found to be illegal.

That the major telecoms give up huge amounts of their customers' personal information to government upon request, in violation of their Privacy Policies, is not in question. 3 years ago Google was in the news for refusing to do so, while Yahoo and its other competitors gave up millions of customer records without question. This is one of many documented examples where this has occurred.

700,000+ think it's a good idea to impeach

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904

500,000 of those don't know what 'impeach' means, 150,000 don't understand the impeachment process, and the other 50,000 votes can be traced by IP address to the Obama for President campaign headquarters, Washington, D.C., or the residence of William Jefferson Clinton, New York, New York.

I just finished Theodore Rex by Edmund Morris, and I think I have a pretty good idea how TR would handle Iraq. You wouldn't like it.

Yeah . . . and you and KKK would cheer while hiding behind your mamas' skirts.

i certainly wouldn't lift a finger to help you while the terrorists slit your throat.

Especially if it was raining! :lmao:

I just finished Theodore Rex by Edmund Morris, and I think I have a pretty good idea how TR would handle Iraq. You wouldn't like it.

Yeah . . . and you and KKK would cheer while hiding behind your mamas' skirts.

i certainly wouldn't lift a finger to help you while the terrorists slit your throat.

Especially if it was raining! :lmao:

rain or shine, maggot. fucks like you don't deserve defense or anyone's sacrifice