• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
minx

roll call! who's as pathetic as i am?

its friday night and my ass firmly planted on my couch at home. i don't even have a pending alpine start as an excuse

its friday night and my ass firmly planted on my couch at home. i don't even have a pending alpine start as an excuse

Yup...watching the little one.

well that's a better reason than i've got. i'm just too lazy to get off my couch

That's takes some serious dedication Minx. Just make sure you don't start to grow into the couch :noway: It makes it more difficult to obtain alcohol.

That's takes some serious dedication Minx. Just make sure you don't start to grow into the couch :noway: It makes it more difficult to obtain alcohol.

thats what your local illegals are for. $5 for running an errand.

clearly, hugh, has experience in this regard.

hugh, welcome to the club

Hmmm. I just had a great Friday evening. Most of the time my friday evenings are lame, so I guess I'm due one good one.

It could be worse, Minxy, you could be wasting your Friday night on the Internet.

I'm just admiring my new avatar.

:o What will my boss say when she sees that? The offense, the offense.

Hey Folks,

We recently got a support email regarding avatar images that might be considered offensive/sexual in nature at your work. While we do try to keep these in check it's safe to say that our standards might not be as high as your works IT department.

The easiest solution for this is to go to "My Stuff->My Preferences->Show User's Avatars?" and click on the no box.

yeah, i know. story of my life. why do you think i climb? i need something to get up.

I AM NOT PATHETIC!!@!!!! WENT CAMPING IN THE RAIN UP AT NORTHFORK. IT WAS CORE...GOT WET BUILT A HUGE FIRE DRANK BEER WENT BRAFFING UP AND DOWN THE ROAD RAN AROUND IN THE WOODS..GOT'R DONE NOW HEADING OUT TO FIND A HOT TUB AND FOOD. HARDCORE CLASSIC CASCADECLIMBING STYLEE GET'R DONE MACHISMO.

well that's a better reason than i've got. i'm just too lazy to get off my couch

At least your couch doesn't have a psychiatrist sitting on the end of it.