McCain speech

chesterboo

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is peeling a lot of pages off of W's book, including his amazingly terrible oratory skills.

What a fake, shit-eating smile he keeps flashing. Someone should tell him he looks like the cat that just ate the canary.

Incredibly.....pathetic?.....humiliating?.....just oh so sad...

Could he have sounded and looked any more brittle than he did?

How are people going to vote for that?

Nasaly, whiny "thats not change we can believe in" followed by amazingly awkward, squinty grin with feeble appluase from a small audience.

Weird, just fucking weird. Someone in has campaign operation lost their job over that one.

How long before one of the cc.com conservatives come on to defend their brave leader?

can we instead make tasteless black jokes?

I'm in.

Nice. Maybe you can make some mexican jokes, too, while you're at it. If you come up with some good ones, maybe McCain will read a couple during his next speech.

How long before one of the cc.com conservatives come on to defend their brave leader?

I'm in.

Let's not sink to their level gentlemen. I am sure we can ride off of the coke useage, shady realestate deals, slum lord buddies, flip flopping on the war, his anarchic pastor (whom he said he would never abandon... we see how long that lasted), his wanton disregard for the common man and for just being a smug bitch!

I'm in.

Let's not sink to their level gentlemen. I am sure we can ride off of the coke useage, shady realestate deals, slum lord buddies, flip flopping on the war, his anarchic pastor (whom he said he would never abandon... we see how long that lasted), his wanton disregard for the common man and for just being a smug bitch!

Typical tactic. Undefendable criticism against the republican candidate results in an attempt to deflect by changing the subject. I don't believe this thread was about Obama. Obama could rape children for all I care, and it wouldn't change any of the criticisms being leveled at "your guy."

FAIL

I'm in.

The big question is, what attribute is more valuable in a president....character, or charisma. My vote's for character.

The big question is, what attribute is more valuable in a president....character, or charisma. My vote's for character.

how ironic, I remember hearing this argument before, like 8 years ago.

How is that ironic?