World record artificial breasts (picture)

billcoe

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why would you do that? why?

Why would women have a breast "enhancement" of any size?

It's a lot cheaper to have the words "low self-esteem" tattooed on your forehead.

Keep 'em as God made them, I say! If you think the mens don't likes them small, too bad. Who you trying to impress anyway?

The only exception I can think of would be this friend of mine whose "hoots" were so huge, she had serious back pain. She had them "reduced" and it corrected the problem.

On the other hand, I hear these two young ladies work for the Coast Guard on secret off-shore patrols.

four%20huge%20tits.jpg

It's a lot cheaper to have the words "low self-esteem" tattooed on your forehead.

Keep 'em as God made them, I say! If you think the mens don't likes them small, too bad. Who you trying to impress anyway?

The only exception I can think of would be this friend of mine whose "hoots" were so huge, she had serious back pain. She had them "reduced" and it corrected the problem.

Breast reconstruction after breast cancer surgery is an important part of the healing and recovery process for many women. Although it may seem to you that a woman who would get her boobs replaced as a sign of low self esteem and an inability to adjust to being boobless in a boob-obsessed world, it is traumatic enough to go through any type of illness without adding the bullshit that comes with men who feel qualified or justified in diagnosing others' "self esteem" issues.

Edited by archenemy

Breast reconstruction after breast cancer surgery is an important part of the healing and recovery process for many women. Although it may seem to you that a woman who would get her boobs replaced as a sign of low self esteem and an inability to adjust to being boobless in a boob-obsessed world, it is traumatic enough to go through any type of illness without adding the bullshit that comes with men diagnosing their "self esteem" issues.

somehow I dont think that was why this lovely lady got hers all "did up"

Breast reconstruction after breast cancer surgery is an important part of the healing and recovery process for many women. Although it may seem to you that a woman who would get her boobs replaced as a sign of low self esteem and an inability to adjust to being boobless in a boob-obsessed world, it is traumatic enough to go through any type of illness without adding the bullshit that comes with men who feel qualified or justified in diagnosing others' "self esteem" issues.

Cancer reconstructive surgery is not even a part of the topic, gurlfren. I'm talking about the majority of perfectly healthy folks who for whatever psychological or social reasons choose to increase the size of their natural mammalian protruberances.

Anyone think they don't look fake? Take the tests:

Test One

Test 2

Wow, what an insightful, self-important statement that has nothing to do with the point of the topic. Thanks for that.

Hell why do people do a lot of things? Cause we can. All it is another form of body modification, which manifests itself in many ways from simple stuff from hair styles, wearing make-up, earings, whatever to more extreme things like this. I say go for it if not really hurting others. I don't particularly like titties that big, but I do find them interesting in freakish way.