Attn: Canadians

scott_harpell

Mabe you should pull the log out of your eye before you start pointing out the slinter in ours...

1873 Sir John A. Macdonald

1925 William Lyon Mackenzie King

1966 Gerda Munsinger

1978 Francis Fox

1985 John Fraser

1985 Robert Coates

1985 Marcel Masse

1987 André Bissonnette

1988 Michel Coté

1989 Bernard Valcourt

1990 Jean Charest

1991 Alan Redway

1986 Michel Gravel

1997 Jean Cretien/ RCMP's

1995 Brian Mulroney

2000 Jane Stewart

2003 Jean Chretien

Long list for a country smaller than some of our cities...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you should learn how to spell their leaders :lmao:

"spell their leaders" WTF kind of grammar is that? :ass:

I'm still waiting for Scott to comprehend the subtle differences between the US and a parlimentary democracy.

I'm also waiting for granite to decompose.

was that question posed? I didn't know I was supposed to be hashing out the two.

Well, it certainly seems flawed in that there is no real distinction between the different branches. I would think you would have a problem with checks and balances... maybe that is why cretin ;) was allowed to do such un-Canadian activities.

I suppose the ability to vote a person into office rather than a party head would seem to be nice, but it hasn't worked out too well for the canucks. but then at the same time, you pretty much have a one party government, and it just changes with the ebb and flow. seems that there wouldn't be enough time for change to take place before another party came in and just washed all the progress down the tube.

all and all it seems pretty uneffective and not very efficient.

Mabe you should pull the log out of your eye before you start pointing out the slinter in ours...

What does this mean?

Yes Canada has a shameful history. You Americans are our guiding light, spreading democracy throughout the world and leading us all to heaven with your benevolence. Without you as our neighbours we would be lost. Thank you for the fish tacos and Yosemite...

Without you as our neighbours we would be lost.

This is more true than you will ever know, or admit. You are welcome.

That is the reason you have more subs in the West Edmonton mall than in your entire Navy.

You have got a few brave lads in your country and I tip my hat to em for fighting for their country and comming back to the vile crap their fellow "countrymen" give to them upon return.

Yes, well seeing that there are more people in California than in all of Canada, we're kinda fucked when the good old US of A runs out of water, wood, food, uncrowded climbing areas, etc.

I'll be in my granite bunker waiting for y'all...