Wow, The Obama Speech

wayne

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just listened to the speech in full. I also hope he is able to deliver, if even half of his ideas.

No matter the outcome, I do find it inspiring and cant believe for a moment that there wasnt an inkling of pride and truth in his speech (for both himself and the country), considering his accomplishments. Truley a historic moment.

Im honored to have had the speech take place on my home turf!

Cant wait for the hoopla of the RNC. I recently heard they passed a temporary law allowing bars in the city to stay open until something like 4am. Of course the bar owners have to pay a ton of money for the permit.

carolyn

Ummm....just what ARE his accomplishments?

I just listened to the speech in full. I also hope he is able to deliver, if even half of his ideas.

No matter the outcome, I do find it inspiring and cant believe for a moment that there wasnt an inkling of pride and truth in his speech (for both himself and the country), considering his accomplishments. Truley a historic moment.

Cant wait for the hoopla of the RNC. I recently heard they passed a temporary law allowing bars in the city to stay open until something like 4am. Of course the bar owners have to pay a ton of money for the permit.

carolyn

Sorry, I should have been more specific about what I meant.I would say being the first African American to get this far in a presidential election process is quite an accomplishment. Possibly the fact that he was part of why record amount of voters came out to have their voice heard (obviously Hillary was a big factor in that as well).

carolyn

Sorry, I should have been more specific about what I meant.I would say being the first African American to get this far in a presidential election process is quite an accomplishment. Possibly the fact that he was part of why record amount of voters came out to have their voice heard (obviously Hillary was a big factor in that as well).

I thought you were talking about his real estate gains he made off his slum lord buddy

• 4 months later...
wow what a turnaround for you guys, from a semi literate puppet to a really inspiring leader. Hopefully a phoenix will rise from the ashes of ignorance and lies. Time to sprinkle a little sanity on those freedom fries!!

Good on ya!!

Condescending Canadian fuck. M.Y.O.P. (Mind Your Own Politics) Obama will lose in a landslide.

Some phoenix!! What a fabulous speach!