Wow, The Obama Speech

wayne

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope he (we) can deliver half of what he is striving for!

He is now in a select group of personalities that are historically ,politically,and culturally inspiring.

remember back in '92 when clinton seemed so cool too? i'm not saying he ain't the real thing, just that it'll be a long time 'fore i believe anything...

If he had run for a third term he would have been re-elected in a landslide.

now you're kidding right...ya know, the whole 22nd amendment thing and all?

uhhhh ....22nd....uhhh, which one.....hmmmm...ahhh... "thou shall not covet thy neighbors ass"??? uhhhh

Help a bro out here.

If he had run for a third term he would have been re-elected in a landslide.

now you're kidding right...ya know, the whole 22nd amendment thing and all?

uhhhh ....22nd....uhhh, which one.....hmmmm...ahhh... "thou shall not covet thy neighbors ass"??? uhhhh

Help a bro out here.

yep thats the one :cool:

wow what a turnaround for you guys, from a semi literate puppet to a really inspiring leader. Hopefully a phoenix will rise from the ashes of ignorance and lies. Time to sprinkle a little sanity on those freedom fries!!

Good on ya!!

Condescending Canadian fuck. M.Y.O.P. (Mind Your Own Politics) Obama will lose in a landslide.

You know FW you are one of the best examples of single minded ignorance. You are gullible and closed minded. You seem to have no idea of the world around you. You are stuck in some kind of feeble, subroutine that revolves around a dead ideology. Do a little reading that involves the rest of the world. Your silly heroes have brought a really great nation to it's knees in less than a decade. They have made your country a laughing stock, something of a passing interest, where the rest of the earth checks in to see with embarrassed disbelief what will happen today, something akin to watching a dysfunctional family dispute from across the street.

You are so lucky to have this chance to dig yourselves out of this clusterfuck you call a presidency, and I think even a brainwashed shitstorm like yourself might just do the right thing and vote the right way for once.

So fuck you and good night.

...this coming from the only self-professed communist on this website? :lmao: Gimme a break, Toad.

France - Sarkozy

Germany - Merkel

Italy - Burlesconi (he's back!)

Canada - Harper

The civilized world is moving away from the collectivist utopia you dream of. Single-minded ignorance? Look in the mirror. And pull that bong out of your bung, tool.

Your silly heroes have brought a really great nation to it's knees in less than a decade. They have made your country a laughing stock, something of a passing interest, where the rest of the earth checks in to see with embarrassed disbelief what will happen today, something akin to watching a dysfunctional family dispute from across the street.

You are so lucky to have this chance to dig yourselves out of this clusterfuck you call a presidency, and I think even a brainwashed shitstorm like yourself might just do the right thing and vote the right way for once.

This coming from Canada...that's funny. I would be worried if you started saying we were doing pretty good...really worried.

I just listened to the speech in full. I also hope he is able to deliver, if even half of his ideas.

No matter the outcome, I do find it inspiring and cant believe for a moment that there wasnt an inkling of pride and truth in his speech (for both himself and the country), considering his accomplishments. Truley a historic moment.

Im honored to have had the speech take place on my home turf!

Cant wait for the hoopla of the RNC. I recently heard they passed a temporary law allowing bars in the city to stay open until something like 4am. Of course the bar owners have to pay a ton of money for the permit.

carolyn

Your silly heroes have brought a really great nation to it's knees in less than a decade. They have made your country a laughing stock, something of a passing interest, where the rest of the earth checks in to see with embarrassed disbelief what will happen today, something akin to watching a dysfunctional family dispute from across the street.

This coming from Canada...that's funny. I would be worried if you started saying we were doing pretty good...really worried.

He won't.

We're not.

The number of posters here that still think Bush is not a complete failure truely amazes me.