Iraq

scott_harpell

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott,

If you are, as you've stated, a mindless automaton, that thinking is beyond your paygrade, and that you follow the orders of your superiors without question, what makes you think that you have any credibility when it comes to any of these issues? If you're looking for a personal CC.com ticker-tape parade , it happened back on page 2 of this thread. If not, get back to work doing whatever it is you think you do.

hey homes, I have the day off. Taking care of some in-processing issues and such today and what-not. Apparently you have an issue with me. Care to discuss it? If not, I would suggest saving the hostility for someone who cares. Hope you have a great rest of the day. Remember that I am most likely not in your time zone ace... ;)

because we are the bad guys!!!!!!! duh!

Say WHAT!?!? :confused:

Wrong answer dude!

Your problem is obvious. I have a photo of this dude with his head up his ass!

What ever you thing about this war right or wrong, just or immoral, WE ARE NOT THE BAD GUYS!

easy there turbo.... that was mega-sarcasm

the fact that there is less and less media coverage lately is kind of indicative of it being less and less bleak. IMO

or there's absolutely no hope

Truly a boy with first hand knowledge of current World events. Sure like your cheery disposition and general outlook on life! :wave:

I posed a question. You understand questions private dipshit?

because we are the bad guys!!!!!!! duh!

Say WHAT!?!? :confused:

Wrong answer dude!

Your problem is obvious. I have a photo of this dude with his head up his ass!

What ever you thing about this war right or wrong, just or immoral, WE ARE NOT THE BAD GUYS!

easy there turbo.... that was mega-sarcasm

oops, sorry

the fact that there is less and less media coverage lately is kind of indicative of it being less and less bleak. IMO

Truly a boy with first hand knowledge of current World events. Sure like your cheery disposition and general outlook on life! :wave:

doesn't look like a question to me, dickwad

I am not a private. I will forgive you as I am sure you are not very informed about military courtesy. Usually in the English language, we put question marks at the end of sentences to denote a question. You failed to do this. I think that is where we got of track.

Maybe it is both our faults. We will start over. Now would you like to restate your question so we can go on with our discourse?

Scott,

If you are, as you've stated, a mindless automaton, that thinking is beyond your paygrade, and that you follow the orders of your superiors without question, what makes you think that you have any credibility when it comes to any of these issues? If you're looking for a personal CC.com ticker-tape parade , it happened back on page 2 of this thread. If not, get back to work doing whatever it is you think you do.

hey homes, I have the day off. Taking care of some in-processing issues and such today and what-not. Apparently you have an issue with me. Care to discuss it? If not, I would suggest saving the hostility for someone who cares. Hope you have a great rest of the day. Remember that I am most likely not in your time zone ace... ;)

Yeah, I'd like to discuss it. You can't be "I'm a mindless robot, my country right or wrong, I'm just following orders, I've given up my rights, my identity, my ability and willingness to think critically, blah-blah" and expect anyone who hasn't been living in the Star and Stripes institutional echo chamber for the last 7 years to take your tired fairy tales about dictators, WMDs, freedom/democracy and the rest of it seriously. It's not hostility believe me. I'm just trying hard to understand how you're either not trolling or you're not a comic-book character come to life.

---ACE

Scott,

Yeah, I'd like to discuss it. You can't be "I'm a mindless robot, my country right or wrong, I'm just following orders, I've given up my rights, my identity, my ability and willingness to think critically, blah-blah" and expect anyone who hasn't been living in the Star and Stripes institutional echo chamber for the last 7 years to take your tired fairy tales about dictators, WMDs, freedom/democracy and the rest of it seriously. It's not hostility believe me. I'm just trying hard to understand how you're either not trolling or you're not a comic-book character come to life.

---ACE

Obviously you have not read the thread. Others have posted eloquently the reason that I seem to you, a "mindless robot."

I am not a private. I will forgive you as I am sure you are not very informed about military courtesy.

the officers and civilians I deal with and have dealt with are unfailingly polite and professional. unlike you.

Well Hugh, I will use your words as constructive criticism and attempt to better myself so that I can better represent my country and my service. Thank you for your words and know that they will benefeit the nation as well as myself.

You did your country a great service today sir.

Scott,

---ACE

Obviously you have not read the thread. Others have posted eloquently the reason that I seem to you, a "mindless robot."

I didn't say you were a mindless robot, you did. Apparently you want us to swallow the same line of horseshit justifications for a misguided war that you did. Not only that, but we should applaud you for "standing up for your principles" and sit around your campfire while you retell stories about Iran that your bosses tell you. Mmmm-hmmm!

Scott,

---ACE

I didn't say you were a mindless robot, you did. Apparently you want us to swallow the same line of horseshit justifications for a misguided war that you did. Not only that, but we should applaud you for "standing up for your principles" and sit around your campfire while you retell stories about Iran that your bosses tell you. Mmmm-hmmm!

Actually Prole, you called me a mindless automaton (a synonym would be robot) so you pretty much called me a mindless robot. I already stated my rationale for posting what I did.

My bosses never told me anything about Iran. I read it on reuters this morning.

It seems that you too have some anger. Perhaps you as well would like to talk about what makes you angry. I think that talking about what makes you feel bad will help you deal with whatever is bothering you. Maybe you can try talking to me about it. I am listening.

Well, gol'durn, I just can't believe in 21st century America that A. people can't read what they themselves wrote about themselves! B. They can't read what other people wrote about them. C. They don't know the difference between "rein" and "reign". As far as my anger goes, consider it my personal sacrifice to my principles. Beats getting a boot-camp lobotomy.

Well, gol'durn, I just can't believe in 21st century America that A. people can't read what they themselves wrote about themselves! B. They can't read what other people wrote about them. C. They don't know the difference between "rein" and "reign". As far as my anger goes, consider it my personal sacrifice to my principles. Beats getting a boot-camp lobotomy.

I am sorry my spelling angers you. I will use your constructinve criticism to make myself a better person and a better employee of this country. You have joined the ranks of people who have made me a better soldier. Your country thanks you.

I never called my self a robot. It seems that maybe we might be able to help eachother as I think you might have been mistaken in what I said about myself. Perhaps you read what you wanted to read? I hope I can help you as much as you have helped me; and your country.