• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
minx

1 sandal

i've lost one sandal somewhere between here and france. its black womens size 39 brand unknown. it mysteriously disappeared somewhere between the streets of paris and seatac airport.

if it falls out of th sky and smacks you in the head please send me a PM.

yeah it could've fled the cargo hold over north bend. stoopid shoes!

Any connection to the severed feet bobbing around Vancouver? To Archie breaking her foot? Was it a right or left-footed sandal? That could be a clue.

There's going to be some guy chasing around with a sandal looking for his Cinderella...

So, if we go with minx as Cinderella, Mel and Sherri come up a little short as the Happy Stepsister Trio. Where's Archie to complete the package? Or is that just a little too harsh? :grin:

PS: The role of Fairy Godmother is already taken... sickie

Perhaps it is still in Paris, having fallen for some haute couture python boot. Are you sure you didn't lose it in the Hermes store?

i wasn't allowed in the hermes store :cry: i did find a lovely tack store and fondle lots of leather goods. :)

yes perhaps it bailed out in the "duty free" section of the airport is now traipsing after some trendy metro man's loafer.

Maybe it found the Teva I lost at Exit 38 and the two are living happily ever after.

Is that the lone teva at easy street?

I'd still be standing there, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

i've lost one sandal somewhere between here and france. its black womens size 39 brand unknown. it mysteriously disappeared somewhere between the streets of paris and seatac airport.

sounds like drinking french wine combined with playing with french tools causes little miss minxy to lose articles of clothing?? Didya lose anything else, perchance? :lmao:

hey...the clock resests after no sex for 1 month...

Then I'm a born-again virgin about 60 times over :rolleyes:

Maybe it found the Teva I lost at Exit 38 and the two are living happily ever after.

Is that the lone teva at easy street?

Maybe since that's the first route we were climbing. But it was last July so who knows?

naah, she lost that a lonnnnnnnnnng time ago... :whistle:

huh uh! i still have my liver and part of my mind. what are you talking about dear?