1 sandal

minx

i've lost one sandal somewhere between here and france. its black womens size 39 brand unknown. it mysteriously disappeared somewhere between the streets of paris and seatac airport.

if it falls out of th sky and smacks you in the head please send me a PM.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's going to be some guy chasing around with a sandal looking for his Cinderella...

So, if we go with minx as Cinderella, Mel and Sherri come up a little short as the Happy Stepsister Trio. Where's Archie to complete the package? Or is that just a little too harsh? :grin:

PS: The role of Fairy Godmother is already taken... sickie

i wasn't allowed in the hermes store :cry: i did find a lovely tack store and fondle lots of leather goods. :)

yes perhaps it bailed out in the "duty free" section of the airport is now traipsing after some trendy metro man's loafer.

• 4 weeks later...
i've lost one sandal somewhere between here and france. its black womens size 39 brand unknown. it mysteriously disappeared somewhere between the streets of paris and seatac airport.

if it falls out of th sky and smacks you in the head please send me a PM.

sounds like drinking french wine combined with playing with french tools causes little miss minxy to lose articles of clothing?? Didya lose anything else, perchance? :lmao: