Obama....just another Chicago Politician

Peter_Puget

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I htought that might have been what he was getting at but he didn't say it.

I guess my lack of knowledge about the medical specialties means he might argue I'm not qualified to even try to learn enough to make an informed choice as a patient?

Don't think you get to be the editor of the Harvard Law Review by being dumb. I don't give a shit how he got there. I believe Senator Obama's oratory skills are a further indication of a superior intellect. I further believe his history of community activism in chicago when nobody was looking is indicative of his sincerity. Everyone knows by now bush has been in over his head from the jump on this job. History will not be kind to him and well it shouldn't. It will be so nice to have him back in texas cutting brush, awaiting indictments et al.

What exactly is a "moveon.org type"??

I am a moveon.org member, also a member of the ACLU, also a Father, Grandfather, American, former US Marine of the vietnam era, etc...

I am so tired of the political rhetoric of the last 7.5 years in this country.

Count me as one who is ready to "move on".

d

Or just threaten to leave it. You know, pull an Alec Baldwin.

Baldwin is a dilettante compared to conservative poster-boy Ted Nugent, who successfully avoided vietnam . . .

"I got 30 days' notice of the physical. I ceased cleansing my body. Two weeks before the test I stopped eating food with nutritional value. A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. My pants got crusted up."

. . . and 20 years later he turned into one of the nation's most vocal chickenhawks! :lmao:

What exactly is a "moveon.org type"??

A moveon.org types are the same as the PETA type.

Those who need to get a life.

Just in case anyone missed this but regardless of the November presidential election results there is going to be a change in the White House.

You see, the incumbent is not running.

Get it?

It is quite simple if you were to stop and think about it.

When McCain is elected he will NOT carry on with the same domestic policies as our President Bush.

However as far as the war effort goes if Obama, Clinton (and it will not be her) were elected then they will continue with the same basic policies and plans as President Bush.

Yeah there is going to be change and Obama states the obvious in manner that makes him look like a genius. So like Clinton before President Bush, Obama is slick, very slick. And that is what makes him so appealing.

Edited by sirwoofalot

Just in case anyone missed this but regardless of the November presidential election results there is going to be a change in the White House.

Get it?

Wish you and your type would have taken this advice in 2000, since we've had to hear "But... but... Clinton got a blowjob!" for nearly a decade now. :rolleyes:

Get it?

Wish you and your type would have taken this advice in 2000, since we've had to hear "But... but... Clinton got a blowjob!" for nearly a decade now. :rolleyes:

Uh uh, baby! Don't you even go there. Perjury. Mmm hmm; that's what it was. Plain and simple.

blacksister.jpg

Get it?

Hey, got any more newsflashes updating us on Larry Craig??

Fucking hypocrite.