F-ING SICK TRIPPING ON MUSHROOMS!!

RuMR

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised that rumr posted a link to news that was over a week old, but I am surprised that kevboned didn't mention that pink climbed elcap at all in his post...

**** B R E A K I N G N E W S****

TIME: 8:47 PM 12/20/01

Dru is a cocksuckin' douchebag....

back to our regularly scheduled spray fest...

i got a crew of mexicans on pitch 17 of the jolly roger as we speak and another crew racking up for sheep ranch as well.

FPA = First Proxy Ascent ! Now thats something truly SICK! :lmao:

Big wall climbing thru proxy? Brilliant idea, as it will take a lot of the work out of these kinds of endeavors and give hope to us elderly folks as well. I think I can get a crew together and finally have a shot at ZM. Maybe I'll commit them do a winter ascent over Christmas to keep it real, that would be a bold statement. Pink, I want to know if these Mexicans you got up there have been "working" the route for 5 weeks like Tommy and Justin.

Not to take anything away from Caldwell: great climber and an inspiration.

alp17-53-1.jpg

I'm not surprised that rumr posted a link to news that was over a week old, but I am surprised that kevboned didn't mention that pink climbed elcap at all in his post...

Oh Oh Oh, one more thing. Hey Drew: piece of great news you might appreciate hearing: chuck-d-middle-finger.jpg

:lmao:

Tommy's finger, (seen here as demonstrated by some rapper) which he cut off with a table saw, is fully recovered. :wave: