Bad Idea

Adam13

Some idiot on another shift then mine at UPS here in Spokane was fired and charged with 2nd degree assualt for bringing a pot brownie to work and giving it to his supervisor. The guy had never been stoned in his life and had to be taken to the hospital :sick:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That must have been some brownie.

No shit. Every time I eat brownies they make me just want to go to sleep.

When I was a teenager I accidentally ate a bag of gummy bears dosed with LSD and I took it like a man. He had to go to the hospital? What a puss.

That must have been some brownie.

No shit. Every time I eat brownies they make me just want to go to sleep.

When I was a teenager I accidentally ate a bag of gummy bears dosed with LSD and I took it like a man. He had to go to the hospital? What a puss.

:lmao:They never did much for me either.

Back in HS, there was this old vietnam vet dude at some party and he was pretty whacked out. The story was that back in nam, he was making LSD for the troops and accidentally spilled a large batch on himself. He had all these burn scars and claimed it was from the LSD spill incident. He was fine one minute, then way "out there" the next. This was in the late 80's, not really sure if I believe the story but the dude obviously had to much of something, somewhere along the way.

dude... someone was burning a crop of weed here in Agassiz and I was standing outside waiting for a friend... I eventually got up and started walking towards his place cuz I was tired of waiting then realized i was totally high.. it was really screwed up.. kinda like reading a book and dozing off then you look back and youve read a chapter and dont know what happened.... it was like that but walking down the road. :lmao:

dude... someone was burning a crop of weed here in Agassiz and I was standing outside waiting for a friend... I eventually got up and started walking towards his place cuz I was tired of waiting then realized i was totally high.. it was really screwed up.. kinda like reading a book and dozing off then you look back and youve read a chapter and dont know what happened.... it was like that but walking down the road. :lmao:

I never tried that excuse.

"No, mom, you don't understand! Someone was burning this crop of weed..."