Climb/camp/mountains?

Jordan

As it turns out, all of my friends are otherwise occupied and tied to the city this fine weekend and I need to get outside! Anyone looking for one more person to go climbing with? I'd love to get out to Leavenworth or Index or ANYWHERE and camp out for the weekend and do some climbing. I'm fairly new but a solid climber. Will lead up to 10c sport. I'd even be interested in a summit push if that's what it takes to get me out of the house this weekend! I've got wheels if that helps...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jordan

Currently, I planning on soloing the SW couloir of S Early Winter Spires. I was hoping to then find someone at Washington Pass that would like to do the Beckey route the next day on Liberty Bell. If you are interested, shoot me an email at jtschuman@gmail.com.

Jason

I am otherwise tied up camping with my wife and 2 year old daughter until Sunday afternoon, but would love to do a day trip someplace on Monday -- let me know if you don't get any better offers. I've had a hankering for something in Darrington, but I don't know if the routes are dry yet.

I'd also love to get out tomorrow afternoon/evening for some sport at Exit 32/38 if the sun comes out tomorrow. Work should wind down early tomorrow.

robstephenson@yahoo.com