republicans=cunts

glassgowkiss

Burr and the other ®s didn't vote against the veterans-just against this package. Burr's version offered veterans some pretty exceptional benefits but unlike the (D)'s version, which offered the same benefits across the board regardless of time served, the ®'s considered that studies showed the (D)'s package would adversely affect retention and so offered a package that increased the benefits per individual based on the amount of time served.

does this make any sense to you?

Yes, it is in English. Unlike your posts.

is your iq 15 or 18?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason you'd be able to serve 2 years if you would be unfit to finish your contract- which is 4 years. and how do you compare- 2 years of tours of duties or sorting parts in a warehouse in kansas for 10 years?! why in the hell a 10 year desk jockey should get better benefits then a front line grunt, who gets legs blown off after let's say 6 mo of service? that's exactly the cunt mentality of republicans i am talking about. your argument is totally stupid and without an inch of reality.

2 years, 4 years, 10 years - that's not the point. The discussion is not about some exact number of years of the enlistment contract, it's about the relative longevity of service. And how do you know that the republican proposal/modification doesn't contain discriminators or some other form of point weighting for what type of service was performed (combat vs. desk jockey)? I haven't read it, nor am I inclined to do so at this juncture. Maybe you have and will enlighten us? Maybe then I can gain some semblance of reality and by some miracle become less stupid, ya dipshit.

I'm no psychiatrist, but it appears to me that you have some undiagnosed anger management issues. Please seek counseling.

I'm no psychiatrist, but it appears to me that you have some undiagnosed anger management issues. Please seek counseling.

Obyasnenie ego vvedeniya prostoe: vo vremya molodosti sered kommunisticheskikh gospodinov on prosto prinyal sliskhom mnogo russkikh khuev v zhopy da rot.

Edited by KaskadskyjKozak

Obyasnenie ego vvedenie prostoe: vo vremya molodosti sered kommunisticheskikh gospodinov on prosto prinyal sliskhom mnogo russkie khui v zhopy da rot.

No habla. Post in Engrish or send PM if it's that important

when I attempted to translate that, my proxy server sent me a warning message saying that it was blocked by websense. What did you write?

Edited by sobo

I think this is very insulting to "cunts", by which, I presume you mean women? perhaps republicans=steaming piles, or something like that...

where the fuck did you get this idea? cunt is a quite popular british expression basically describing a dumb fuck.

This isn't Britain, cunt.

whom do you call cunt you fucking cunt. go and feltch on some republican ass

I could call you a skinny gizz-guzzling slot, but I'm not sure what that means in British. :brew:

I think this is very insulting to "cunts", by which, I presume you mean women? perhaps republicans=steaming piles, or something like that...

where the fuck did you get this idea? cunt is a quite popular british expression basically describing a dumb fuck.

I could call you a skinny gizz-guzzling slot, but I'm not sure what that means in British. :brew:

tosspot say what?

1. C-word was totally used properly to begin with, anyone who thinks otherwise is a retarded prude that needs to ride public transit more often. You can call anyone a cunt. Try it, it's totally awesome.

2. This Glassgowkiss dude is probably the most awesome guy on this site. Way to have a euphemism for a headbutt as your name and use c-word in a thread title. Bravo Sir, bravo.

Edited by Ron Mexico

• 2 weeks later...