Anthrax scare

sk

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure. i didn't think to ask before i left. made my day 14 hours long though. got to the office at 6ish and left after 8 pm. hopefully the idiot who sent sugar in a complaint letter put his return address on the envelope.

hopefully the idiot who sent sugar in a complaint letter put his return address on the envelope.

I wonder if that kind of scare tactic constitutes a crime in this day and age. I imagine it would have to come with some sort of written (or phoned in) threat of the "danger" to actually qualify as a felony.

hopefully the idiot who sent sugar in a complaint letter put his return address on the envelope.

I wonder if that kind of scare tactic constitutes a crime in this day and age. I imagine it would have to come with some sort of written (or phoned in) threat of the "danger" to actually qualify as a felony.

I am not sure. I think it should be a crime. just becuase it fucked up my day if for no other reason. :provoke:<----- thats for the jack ass and his sugar.