PROPS to the vertical world climbing team

RuMR

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

No? Number of team members divided by number of Divisional invitations = success ratio

I could be wrong, please check... How many VW team members went to Regional? How many invitations to Divisionals? I'll get the CS info.

Are we being childish or what? Maybe it's just me. I don't want to grow up, this is more fun.

dunno exactly...i know there is a ton of them that made Worlds after nationals...most of them are back and are expected to place high enough to make the world team again...

of course VW is huge, so your ratio-ing will always place them lower...ie, a one person team who makes nationals will always "place higher" using your method, right?

Yeah, well, I'm just a bit envious is all. Obviously they are doing something right up there. Most all the kids I've met in 7 years of these comps are damn tough and train really hard, gotta respect even the ones w/ the bizarre hair and other crazy stuff because I hate to get my ass kicked by a 14 y.o. girl. Again.

all of those kids are amazing in their own right...i've long since gotten over the bitterness of getting crushed by some kid...it happens ALL of the time...its awesome...what fool would want the younger generation to not exceed the older generation????