$30 for brand new black diamond women's harness

Julia

I took a risk and bought a harness online because it was a really good deal and a very similar style to the harness I'm currently using. But I"m not happy with the way it fits, so I'm planning on returning it, but I thought I might try to sell it here first to save me the cost of shipping to return it. I'll sell it for the same price I bought it for, $30.

The harness is a size 8 Black Diamond women's primrose harness. According to their size chart, I shoudl be a size 4, but these harnesses have a reputation for running small. I think it's the right size for me, I just don't like the fit. Here's a link from the website I bought it at. PM me if you'd like to take a look at it and feel free to pass the info on to anyone you think might be interested.

I live in the Seattle area, so you'd have to be nearby -- if I have to drive far or ship it to you, it would be easier for me to just ship it back to backcountry.com

http://www.backcountryoutlet.com/outlet/BLD0735/Black-Diamond-Primrose-AL-Harness-Womens.html

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic