drugs

kevbone

Never inject anything into your veins. Ever. Sure it's better but your margin for error is drastically reduced. If you snort it and do too much, you normally just throw up. Inject it and you're screwed. Theres many other health issues as well.

Smoking Cocaine (Crack or freebasing) is too addictive, pass on that as well.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you snort it and do too much, you normally just throw up. Inject it and you're screwed.

Dude, no offense but that advice is a bunch of crap that will get somebody killed. Plently of people have OD'd on heroin while snorting it.

It's bad stuff all around. Also, I would never recommend anybody use it "recreationally." Sure, maybe some people are able to use it for a week or two and then drop it without another thought, but for most people, the potential for serious long-term addiction is very real and quite debilitating. Why play with fire? Or why tell people that heroin is fine, just do it in moderation? Pretty poor advice, in my opinion. Which is weird cause you seem like a cool guy.

Just my $.02 and all. I think all that shit should be legal anyway, so knock yourself out, it's no skin off my back.

Have you ever gone through a heroin withdrawl or seen one?

Best drugs in order =

LSD

Psyolcybn

Methamphetamine

Tobacco

Cocaine

Caffeine

Morphine

Demerol

Peyote

MDMA

the gas they give you at the dentist

Interesing. Tobacco better than nitrous oxide? I don't smoke cigarattes or chew, but does nicotine give you pleasure or just satisfy the addictive urge?

Meth better than MDMA? For pure, mind-blowing pleasure molly is hard to beat. :toad: 8D

If you snort it and do too much, you normally just throw up. Inject it and you're screwed.

Dude, no offense but that advice is a bunch of crap that will get somebody killed. Plently of people have OD'd on heroin while snorting it.

It's bad stuff all around. Also, I would never recommend anybody use it "recreationally." Sure, maybe some people are able to use it for a week or two and then drop it without another thought, but for most people, the potential for serious long-term addiction is very real and quite debilitating. Why play with fire? Or why tell people that heroin is fine, just do it in moderation? Pretty poor advice, in my opinion. Which is weird cause you seem like a cool guy.

Just my $.02 and all. I think all that shit should be legal anyway, so knock yourself out, it's no skin off my back.

Have you ever gone through a heroin withdrawl or seen one?

3UZJWtXLowY

seem to work for the other bill

Which is the worse in your opinion?

Pot (which crazy Michael Savage thinks is the worst on the planet)

Heroin

Crack

Cocaine

Caffeine

Nicotine

Alcohol

I can’t believe cigarettes and alcohol are legal but the rest are not. Seems a little messed up……

Grow up dude...don't they teach you all that in High School?

Why do you even ask these questions??? Are you trying to narrow or expand your list of choices?

Pot will likely make you lazy and unambitious (and I don't care about the exceptions like Carl Sagan). You seem to be on the internet all day...

Heroin, Crack and Cocaine are for junkies. They, along with pot, are all still illegal whether you like it or not so when you buy it or sell it, you're part of the web-of-death involved in its production and distribution.

Nicotine will give you cancer.

Alcohol is legal and relatively harmless in small doses. If you abuse it and it turns you into an idiot, stay away.

Caffeine? Unless you got certain health issues, it's relatively harmless in small doses.

Didn't you learn all that in high school?????

You're a father now. Stay away from all the illegal ones and don't abuse the one's that aren't.

Grow up dude...don't they teach you all that in High School?

Why do you even ask these questions??? Are you trying to narrow or expand your list of choices?

Ever heard of this site called CC.com? It has this forum called spray. You can say what ever and get total crazy answers. In the end…..it means nothing….but it sure is fun……

So are drugs.

And not I am not looking to expand my list. Just wanted to know what other thought.

hey kevdumbass...

why don't you consider this...Imagine one day that little miles walks up to you and mommy and says:

"Which is the worse in your opinion?

Pot (which crazy Michael Savage thinks is the worst on the planet)

Heroin

Crack

Cocaine

Caffeine

Nicotine

Alcohol

I can’t believe cigarettes and alcohol are legal but the rest are not. Seems a little messed up……

and do you like to snort or shoot coke, daddy?"

Stupid is as stupid does...

I find it ironic that we have a thread called "beer or baby" where a stupid worthless alkie "Mom" is rightly lambasted for her irresponsibility while another thread discusses the relative merits of hardcore drugs, and proponents of their recreational use are "parents" themselves. :tdown:

Careful - having an opinion on the differing costs/benefits of various illegal drugs based on past experience does not neatly equate into current drug use. Furthermore, past drug use prior to partenhood does not neatly equate into bad parenting, whereas driving around with a half rack of beer strapped down with a seat belt while the toddler is unrestrained in the back seat does.

Does experience with recreational drug use automatically make someone an affirmative proponent of recreational drug use? I don't think so. Indeed, it has often had the exact opposite effect. Like most things in life, recreational drug use(including the liquor) can be a blessing or a curse - and most likely offers a bit of both.

Edited to add - furthermore, judging others for the risks associated with their personal choices (including potential impacts on children and family) on a website for people devoted to some fucking dangerous activities seems a bit odd.

Edited by dt_3pin

It's not the drugs fault people abuse them....so don't blame the meth for the addict stealing your wallet...

Nicotine is by far the most phsically addictive drug...it sucks to quit, as I just did again for the umpteenth time....so two weeks into it, and I'll have to wake up every day of my life and tell myself I am NOT going to smoke today...

Oh the life of an addict...

Never inject anything into your veins. Ever. Sure it's better but your margin for error is drastically reduced. If you snort it and do too much, you normally just throw up. Inject it and you're screwed. Theres many other health issues as well.

I never had any real desire to expand the roster beyond caffeine and alcohol - and wound up puking every time I chewed or smoked a cigar (about twice, each) - so even though I'm in favor of legalizing everything, this discussion is kind of academic to me on a personal level. They way I see it - an uptick in the addiction rate, while regrettable, is a less bad option than all of the harmful and costly byproducts of prohibition. I also can't help but believe that what mentally competent adults choose to do to their own bodies is their own business, and should never be criminalized.

Having said all that - I couldn't help but wonder how people who intend to use heroin, meth, etc on a recreational basis go about evaluating their capacity to do so without getting hooked, ruining their lives, and dragging everyone they love through a multi-stage nightmare. I believe you when you say that there are people who can do so, and they are probably much more numerous than strict non-users like myself would believe - but to an outsider like me it seems like people who have a desire to try meth or heroin on a recreational basis might (on average) score fairly low on the impulse-control and ability-to-evaluate-risk-rationally scales. It just kind of makes me wonder how many folks have embarked on a plan to use these intensely addictive drugs have had things go badly awry?

What have you seen? Have you ever overheard someone hashing out (no pun intended) a plan to try something and found yourself shaking your head and thinking "This guy's not cut out for that stuff, and I think he's about to make a terrible mistake?"

The same can be said about the members of the climbing community. The higher than average rate of heavy drug use in said community would support this.

Yeah - probably true in many ways.

I think that the time and effort that you have to invest in acquiring the skill, know-how, and gear, the natural fear that heights, cold, exposure, etc generate, and maintaining some semblance of fitness might pose a more substantial barrier to excess than getting the cash and paraphenalia together to try whatever drug is on the menu - but your point still stands.

Having said all that - I couldn't help but wonder how people who intend to use heroin, meth, etc on a recreational basis go about evaluating their capacity to do so without getting hooked, ruining their lives, and dragging everyone they love through a multi-stage nightmare. I believe you when you say that there are people who can do so, and they are probably much more numerous than strict non-users like myself would believe - but to an outsider like me it seems like people who have a desire to try meth or heroin on a recreational basis might (on average) score fairly low on the impulse-control and ability-to-evaluate-risk-rationally scales. It just kind of makes me wonder how many folks have embarked on a plan to use these intensely addictive drugs have had things go badly awry?

I'd bet doughnuts to dollars that zero percent of addicts intended to become addicts... Today, I think I'll start using crack, heroin and meth so i can ruin my life as well as the lives of all the people around me... I'm sure in every case, without exception, users thought they could beat the game and just experiment.