• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Rad

[TR] Index delivers - the goods 5/10/2008

Also the traverse right to the little alcove before the traverse left.. there's two ways to do it. the higher has feet where the lower has hands.

Both times i've been up I actually split the difference and mantle at about the 1/2 or 2/3 point. Worked hands to about the 1/2 way point and then hook a heel/knee to get in a piece of gear, then finish it out. The pro in the crack is really pretty good Sherri! Just make sure you have 2 blue TCU's when you start the traverse and you should be golden :tup:

Thanks, Selkirk. I'll be sure to pack that pro when I'm ready to try that one on the sharp end. :tup:

Coming soon: Cruel Shoes, the Grand Wall, and the Black Dyke!

well not that soon ;) ..falcon closures until August

well not that soon ..falcon closures until August

OK

You can still do the Grand Wall and Cruel Shoes even with the falcon closures can't you?

You can still do the Grand Wall and Cruel Shoes even with the falcon closures can't you?

Yes. And in past years you've been allowed to climb above Bellygood (IE finish up Black Dyke or Millenium Falcon).

Yes, best to stay in the Smoke Bluffs until August.

:fahq:

as far as I know blake that is un-true, you have been able to climb those routes 3-4 pitches above the ground but must rappel

in years past the the grand wall has been closed for falcons but appears that is not the case this year

Closed Climbs

Millennium Falcon, Negro Lesbian

Sports Illustrated, Crap Crags

heres the park website so you can read it yourself

Park Web Site

Yes, best to stay in the Smoke Bluffs until August. :fahq:

Awesome hopefully the squamish kids will pay respect to your US licence plate