Whats in your arsenal?

billcoe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just so one one feels left out...

U.S. Navy rules:

1. Adopt an aggressive offshore posture.

2. Send the Marines.

3. Drink Coffee.

4. Play hard to get when the Marines board ship

Army rules:

1. Show up after fight to provide security and help hand out food to all of the displaced civilians.

Air Force rules:

1. Watch this all on cable in a BOQ [bachelor Officers' Quarters] while drinking a beer.

Ruger Black Hawk 44 Magnum (In case I need to put a slug through an engine block or a big ol mean grissle bar), Winchester 30-06 w/scope, Winchester Model 12 pump 16 gauge shotgun, Remington bolt action 20 gauge shotgun, Ruger 22 Revolver 6 shooter and a nice pellet rifle. Maybe I should take up hunt'n sumpin? I suppose this is all on my permanent record/dosea?

you guys should just get it over with and post some pics of your cocks

paging the rooster...rooster?

paging the rooster...

i always figured if someone breaks into my house that i can throw a cup of tepid shade-grown, fair-trade, bird-friendly coffee in their face and then lightly slap them w/ my sandal until they realize the error of the ways and can rap with me then about the best way they can make a positive difference along with gaia, no war required! :)

Ruger Black Hawk 44 Magnum (In case I need to put a slug through an engine block or a big ol mean grissle bar)...

Funny story: I had one of those almost 30 years ago, as a young lad fresh out of high school, back in my Dirty Harry days... The first time I took it out to shoot it, I struck a "Go ahead... Make my day" pose, complete with the hoarse whisper and Clint Squint. Pointing the weapon at the intended target with but a single hand, at arms length, a la Clint, I let fly with a slug. Goddamned thing whollopped me with the hammer. Left a big dent in the middle of my forehead that took weeks to heal. :laf:

After that experieince, I always kept both hands on the wheel...

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Toggle the display of this post

GODDAMMIT KEVBONEDUMBASS...quit pm-ing me!!! I am so not into that stuff...how did you fool your wife into thinking you were, ahem, normal?? please stop sending me your freaky pics...try someone else, you cyber stalking FREAK...jeezus...for the love of god, jump off of something really really high and over concrete...NOW...