What are you doing this weekend?

archenemy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WA Employment Security audit

Bummer dude. I had to do one of those last year. Mine was easier though since I only worked half of '06. All my records are on Quickbooks, and I'm no expert on using that program, so it was a little tough.

Anyway

I'm skiing Saturday at WA Pass the either skiing on Sunday or climbing at Goat Wall depending on the weather.

Another Grade VI at the Safe!

Don't make Felix mad...get your butts to the Safe!

2004402308.jpg

they are the definition of suck right now! i had tickets but gave them to one of ulee's buddies parents and they took him...the only thing to he had to report was the fight! he compared it to a hockey game i had taken him to early, said the fighting was not as good.

Lawn and sprinkler shit on Saturday, then taking the wife and kids out for Mother's Day dinner.

Me and The Boy are going trout fishing at some of the small lakes in the Blues east of Dayton on Sunday (he doesn't know that MD is always on a Sunday, so we "switched it" to Saturday so he can go fishing without a guilty conscience).

Kill your lawn. You'll save money on water bills, time spent mowing you lawn, energy used for mowing(fuel).

Plant some native stuff that doesn't need much water. Then not only will you be eco you'll be saving money.

You can always visit the lawns in the city park.

Saturday: bike to work --> work --> bike home --> bbq w/ neighbors.

Sunday: Mother's Day activities including trail run at Disco Park, picnic at Richmond Beach with wife, baby, and dog, and romantic comedy DVD (TBD). I'm optimistic that this plan, when viewed in light of gift that comes in a little blue box, will result in 8D For further details, please see the Asian Women Give the Best Blow Jobs thread.

Clean out the garage and organize to make room for the weight equipment I plan to harvest off of craigslist.

Boulder at the Rock Gym. Check out Belmont Station to see if they have any new IPAs/Imperial IPAs.

Tomorrow, training hike in the Gorge, then help friends move in the afternoon. Get ready for work the next day, and call my Mom.

Wish I had the time to go alpine climbing w/ DPS.

Saturday - give my sore muscles a rest from all the crossfit and gym climbing I did this week. Little League Game in the morning and an Entertaining 101 auction buy-in party this afternoon where I get to learn how to make tasty appetizers and beautiful flower arrangements.

Sunday - ??? I'm not in charge of the plans though I put in enough hints that I really wanted to spend Mother's Day skiing. But my parents called unexpectedly yesterday to say they were driving back from the coast to spend the weekend at home and heading back on Monday so who knows what we'll be doing now.

I'm going to pretend I am in good enough shape to go mtn biking. Should be fun(ny)

Don't forget yer goggles.

normal_09-07-06-Puppies02.JPG

i so want that dog!!!!!!

last night my 9 year old had a sleep over. they kept me up til 2. today my parents are coming to town. we are putting french doors between the entry way and the den. we are also painting what will be my 12 year olds room. tomorrow we have brunch reservations.