Way to Keep after it.!!!

ketch

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.komonews.com/news/19938414.html

erden, curious if you would recommend rowing across the pacific as a good workout plan? you could start a new health fad.

btw, the ancient mariner is my dad, he is a old crusty pirate with a wooden leg. he made many the voyage across the pacific, but in container ships, you may have seen him out there in the ocean, as he just made his last trip and is now retired. i've heard the pacific is quite large, so you may have missed each other (not-unlike ships in the fog) in the big drink.

Hi Porter.

Rowing an ocean as a workout plan? It certainly kept me away from the refrigerator and easy access to fattening food and I had physical work to do everyday by rowing the boat. It works for me to use the journey as a training regimen, and to get stronger over time during the journey.

Regards to your father the ancient mariner. The high seas solidarity demonstrated by the seamen out there checking on me to see that I was alright was examplary, especially by the fishermen. Of course in the end, I sought the help of Frabelle Fishing Corporation to pick up my boat on day 312.

Erden.