• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
rmncwrtr

Climbing Blogs?

I see the AAI has one. Does anyone else or can you recommend any good ones? Just looking to add some climbing blogs to my google reader. Thanks!

I just started a new blog. www.zclipped.com

not a lot there so far, but should be more eventually. also have some formatting stuff to figure out still, like why youtube videos screw up the entire blog in firefox, but not in IE.

Thanks. I'll add it to my reader!

Hmm. That's odd about the YouTube videos. They are usually straightforward if you just paste the embedded code. I use them all the time. Then again I use blogger so it's pretty much idiot proof. Not even I can mess it up unless I try really, really hard. And then I just email my webmistress to fix whatever I did wrong. Good luck figuring the youtube thing out.

Oops! It was a busy day, but that's no reason for me to forget kisses.

Here ya go, sweetie!

:kisss: :kisss: :kisss: :kisss: :kisss: :kisss: :kisss: :kisss: :kisss: :kisss: :kisss:

Am I forgiven?

:kisss:

Thanks, Sherri. :kisss: It was interesting reading about the incident at Red Rocks and the feedback she got on her report.

You're welcome, and I'm glad you found some good reading. Some good lessons in there, especially when it comes to listening to our gut instincts when climbing with new partners.

(and thanks for the kisses. ;) )

I've got a blog at www.funholesunite.blogspot.com

It covers a lot of other life events too, but the archives have some pretty good adventures. I haven't been getting out nearly as much as I was as a student.

Time and no money or money and no time...