Seeking Physician and PA for postings in N Pacific

crazy_t

Hi,

Random post but maybe you know someone:

The company I work for in Seattle is seeking a physician and a PA to fill postings on a remote island in the North Pacific. Applicants must be currently certified and US licensed (preferred MD license in Hawaii), preferably w/experience in remote area care (evac can take days.

Physician posting from present to Sept 30; PA from Oct 1 for 1 year. Can be pieced together, but preferable to get 1 person for each.

Population of 200 on island, ample opportunities for snorkeling, fishing etc. No climbing that I know of!

Competitive pay commensurate w/experience, benefits, etc.

If you know anyone, pls. pm me and I'll get in touch, or call my cell, 206-396-2059.

Cheers!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we're getting somewhere...

JayB, thx for the note. Essentially we're looking for candidates who have more remote etc. experience than urban care providers, so it can be a tough fit. We need people who can handle the realities of managing and stabilizing patients for longer periods, dealing w/ stressful situations when there's not an ER or ICU to hand off to directly etc. That's why I reckoned people here might be a good resource. The location is pretty idyllic, tropical, amazing diving etc. Probably not too many serious cases, but when there is one, the buck stops with you.

Do appreciate the quality spray though!