100,000 dead- so STFU and count your blessings

billcoe

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the sudden respect for sovereignty?

Because Asia is much bigger than Iraq.....

everytime I question if you are really as stupid as you seem to be, you affirm that fact... and even manage to look worse

ignore him and soon he'll start jibbering with himself until Pink gets off work and logs on...then, it'll be a two-way idiot spray fest!

Why the sudden respect for sovereignty?

Because Asia is much bigger than Iraq.....

everytime I question if you are really as stupid as you seem to be, you affirm that fact... and even manage to look worse

ignore him and soon he'll start jibbering with himself until Pink gets off work and logs on...then, it'll be a two-way idiot spray fest!

Ignore……Rumr I thought we were friends? Boo hoo……. :cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Cant take the heat eh Rumr?

he's passed satiation and moved into nausea with your inane blathering.

I have found that the “ignore” function is for the weak and timid. I wish the mods would remove it from here. Once again…..if you cant take the heat….there is always Ass.com……

So I was listening to the story on the news about planes finally getting to land with help for people. The news person closed the story with a line about "these forgotten people". These people are suffering a lot, but they are not anything close to being forgotten. Even their own gov't is not allowed to forget what is going on--the rest of the world won't let them. This is one of the good things about the media.

Even their own gov't is not allowed to forget what is going on--the rest of the world won't let them. This is one of the good things about the media.

International media scrutiny doesn't seem to be helping too much.

U.N. Suspends Myanmar Aid After Supplies Seized by Junta

Again, why do non-existant WMD's justify regime change, but this doesn't? Hey W - grow some fucking balls.

Even their own gov't is not allowed to forget what is going on--the rest of the world won't let them. This is one of the good things about the media.

International media scrutiny doesn't seem to be helping too much.

U.N. Suspends Myanmar Aid After Supplies Seized by Junta

Again, why do non-existant WMD's justify regime change, but this doesn't? Hey W - grow some fucking balls.

I agree with the emotion behind this statement. And I am assuming you are not suggesting right now is a good time to invade Burma.

[Hyperbole] I'm just suggesting an appropriate disregard for the junta's sovereignty. If they are unable to help their own citizens, and reject foreign aid and aid workers, they've clearly lost any moral authority they may have had, and unilateral aid from the international community is appropriate. I have no problem with backing up unilateral aid with military force, whether blue hats or US gunships. Or, we could just sit around with our thumbs up our asses and wait to deploy the military until the next non-problem (e.g. Iraq). [/hyperbole]

now ,thats some ed up you saying there,wonder boy.always willing to help.

katrina= our gov refused to allow help to reach needy

myanmar= their.......................................

Seriously Clark? Anyone who tries to analogize the situation in Burma to Katrina (and the lame response thereto) is a fucking dipshit.