100,000 dead- so STFU and count your blessings

billcoe

Some of you pussies who continually whine, bitch and complain about our government (Hurricane Katrina response) should occasionally look at how the rest of the world operates. Then STFU and count your blessings.

News link

This country has an estimated 100,000 DEAD, their country torn to shit by a cyclone, and their government still won't allow US aid planes loaded with relief supplies to land. In fact they just let the UN in.

"YANGON, Myanmar - Relief supplies from the United Nations began arriving in Myanmar Thursday, but U.S. military planes loaded with aid were still denied access by the country's isolationist regime five days after a devastating cyclone. The military junta also continued to stall on visas for U.N. teams seeking entry to ensure the aid is delivered to the victims amid fears that lack of safe food and drinking water could push the death toll above 100,000......"

Shitheads.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is tragic but somehow when I saw Laura Bush I just knew the issue would become politicized.

And no, I'm not talking about the junta's response. Shitheads.

Edited by STP

I agree that it is a horrible shame that this country has opted to respond in this way; it does not lessen the shitty response that our own gov't had/has to our needs.

People are not whiners when they discuss our gov't shortfalls; they have a right to speak up and to demand better from our gov't.

I think with the type of Military Leaders they have there, to let others in to help is a sign of weekness. and with past and some limited unrest there now it would be a major risk for them. Just a thought.

What a bunch of fucktards. We invaded Iraq without any one's permission, and on the flimsiest of excuses. Why don't we just unilaterally start sending in humanitarian aid with the backing of some military muscle? Why the sudden respect for sovereignty?

Why the sudden respect for sovereignty?

Because Asia is much bigger than Iraq.....

Iraq is a country on the continent of Asia, as is Myanmar, numbnuts.

I would laugh if it weren't so sad. Reminds me of that video of the girl talking about people in emarika needing more maps cuz education isn't good and we really need to educate people in south africa, um, south america, um southern something blah blah blah i'm blonde

You are not that dumb to miss my point right?.....and yes....i am a numbnut.....

In Soviet Russia government perfect and citizens make mistakes.

That's the way the French run construction projects. The job would be safe, profitable, and on time if it weren't for the idiot workers. If only they could see management's brilliance...

That's the way the French run construction projects. The job would be safe, profitable, and on time if it weren't for the idiot workers. If only they could see management's brilliance...

I need to work for one of these American companies with management that understands the errors of their ways.....

You are not that dumb to miss my point right?.....and yes....i am a numbnut.....

This is an unfair insult of Kevbone. Unfortunately for all of us, his nuts seem to be quite functional relative to the rest of him.

This is an unfair insult of Kevbone. Unfortunately for all of us, his nuts seem to be quite functional relative to the rest of him.

:lmao: I can't help muhseff, but I thought that was really funny. Sorry, 'bone...

:lmao: I can't help muhseff, but I thought that was really funny. Sorry, 'bone...

No need to apologize……I thought Eric’s comments where appropriate and funny. You know me…..I’ll be your punching bag!

everytime I question if you are really as stupid as you seem to be, you affirm that fact... and even manage to look worse

"punk, punk, punk, punk"