Free Québec!

Free Corsia!

Free Brittany!

Free Scotland!

Free Walse!

Free Abkhazia!

Free South Ossetia!

Free Pridnestrovie!

Free Serb-dominated Northern Part of Kosovo!

Scotland and Wales now have their own Parliament, thank you very much.

Edited by jordop

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If china is such a great understanding nation then why did they turn everest BC into an army base for their summit push. Also why were snipers posted on the south side with orders to kill any anti chinese protesters, why were climbers' dispatches censored? And i know the south side is in Nepal but dont think for a second it wasnt all orchestrated by china.

Yeah what about the Human rights stories are those all made up? What about china's death row inmate black market organ trade? How bout the filters on the Chinese search engines? are those just to keep all the "western media distortions" away from their people. I mean you wouldnt want you citizens to know how bad your government is would you???

Mazegirl,

I am trying to take your posts as information but you seem more and more to be totally regurgitating the Party line.

It would be like one of these guys on this board saying that George Bush and Dick Cheney really thought they had indisputable evidence of WMD in Iraq before they invaded.

I want to look at your posts with an open mind but it is becomig harder and harder to separate your posts from Chinese State news headlines.

I guess I just have a lot of trouble with ANYONE who backs a huge government blindly.

Mazegirl,

I am trying to take your posts as information but you seem more and more to be totally regurgitating the Party line.

It would be like one of these guys on this board saying that George Bush and Dick Cheney really thought they had indisputable evidence of WMD in Iraq before they invaded.

I want to look at your posts with an open mind but it is becomig harder and harder to separate your posts from Chinese State news headlines.

I guess I just have a lot of trouble with ANYONE who backs a huge government blindly.

Whoa, now, hold on here, are you saying they really did not have indisputable evidence of WMD in Iraq before they invaded?

Wow, I missed that memo.

But then again I do agree with mazegirl that anyone of speaks ill of China only wants to keep China for progressing.....

I am sorry; I really should not be so sarcastic.

Edited by sirwoofalot

Bug I can't say Mazegirl is regurgitating the party line given that alot of the material she has provided is from western sources and research. I think she is fairly appreciative of yours and some other posts but maybe feels frustrated at trying to respond to some of the more aggressive replys; hence it is difficult to maintain a sense of balance between providing historical cultural data associated to what she feels close to and proud of, and her honest acknowledgement of the negatives of the cultural revolution. There is bound to be some repetition given the climate of this forum.

North American society is fairly young in comparison to China and the developement of our democratic systems occurred in a very short period of time since our settlement here from Europe. I wonder what it would have been like for us if we had a comparative population base to deal with, along with the types of incursions which China had to deal with following the collapse their own feudal and dynasty periods? We will never know.

One last point: You can't blame a person for loving and feeling proud of their national cultural heritage despite any shortcomings. We love our Countries here in North American too but also accept and bare the scars of any misdoings in our history.

For what it's worth

Guys, your puerile attempt to discredit me by dismissing me as a Communist/Nationalist/spy is pathetic, and only serves to further demonstrate the height of your ignorance.

NONE of my family members including myself, my relatives and my friends are from communist party , none of us ever work for Chinese government. We are the Chinese minority just like the Tibetans.

In conclusion please remember that I'm not in agreement with all that the Chinese govt. does or has done in the past and that is why I'm here in Canada.

I love Canada and I'm proud that I'm a Canadian too.

Sure you are, love. You really are wasting your time here. There are better places for you to spread your lies.

How many of you are there in the room? Is it sad not having any girls around? Are you so miserably shitty at your job that you've been assigned *this* project?

Because, really, there's no one of any importance here. You aren't going to influence much here. Not enough people read it. The people who agree with you need no further convincing.

Perhaps you shouldn't come on just quite so strongly. All the pictures, links, rather poorly executed propaganda? Come on, man, are you so stupid to think we're that stupid?

Ask your boss for a different assignment. Someone of your caliber could possibly bill families for the bullet used to execute their kin. Unless the price of ammo changes - that might be a bit complicated for you.

Best of luck.

We'll crush you in about 20 years.

- Peace

This isn't directed at Jordo - but I don't think that failing to acknowledge fact that Tibet was a feudal theocracy before the advent of Chinese political control is terribly helpful, either. From the evidence I've seen - the Tibetan grievances are legitimate, their suffering under the Chinese has been sustained and in many cases severe, and I support their desire for greater autonomy. However, any discussion of greater Tibetan autonomy should acknowledge that it's highly unlikely that even the Tibetans would want to restore the kind of society that prevailed in the early 1940s.

Are you defending a Communist regime? :grlaf:

The Dalai Lama himself has stated no wish to return to the theocracy of before and invisions Tibet as an autonomous region with Beijing retaining control of defense and foreign policy. In this context the ChiCom ramblings are even more amusing.

Sure you are, love. You really are wasting your time here. There are better places for you to spread your lies.

How many of you are there in the room? Is it sad not having any girls around? Are you so miserably shitty at your job that you've been assigned *this* project?

Because, really, there's no one of any importance here. You aren't going to influence much here. Not enough people read it. The people who agree with you need no further convincing.

Perhaps you shouldn't come on just quite so strongly. All the pictures, links, rather poorly executed propaganda? Come on, man, are you so stupid to think we're that stupid?

Ask your boss for a different assignment. Someone of your caliber could possibly bill families for the bullet used to execute their kin. Unless the price of ammo changes - that might be a bit complicated for you.

Best of luck.

We'll crush you in about 20 years.

- Peace

You are totally wrong, I'm a lady who was up to Mt.Baker helping American SAR for the missing climber Kevin Lafeur.

It's getting rediculous. I wouldn't bother responding anymore.

Edited by mazegirl

Bug I can't say Mazegirl is regurgitating the party line given that alot of the material she has provided is from western sources and research. I think she is fairly appreciative of yours and some other posts but maybe feels frustrated at trying to respond to some of the more aggressive replys; hence it is difficult to maintain a sense of balance between providing historical cultural data associated to what she feels close to and proud of, and her honest acknowledgement of the negatives of the cultural revolution. There is bound to be some repetition given the climate of this forum.

North American society is fairly young in comparison to China and the developement of our democratic systems occurred in a very short period of time since our settlement here from Europe. I wonder what it would have been like for us if we had a comparative population base to deal with, along with the types of incursions which China had to deal with following the collapse their own feudal and dynasty periods? We will never know.

One last point: You can't blame a person for loving and feeling proud of their national cultural heritage despite any shortcomings. We love our Countries here in North American too but also accept and bare the scars of any misdoings in our history.

For what it's worth

Well made points.

I would just add that if/when I am in another country or here, I will freely express SHAME at what we are doing in Iraq, Latin America, and even to our own civil liberties.

The US is in deep trouble since corporations got control of the supreme court, congress, and the presidency. China is also running roughshod over its poor and Tibet.

[quote=mazegirl

It's getting rediculous. I wouldn't bother responding anymore.

Seeing that you were awake at 3:04am editing your drivel you won't be able to stay away

While I disagree with Mazegirl, I respect her way more than people who attack her with malicious stupidity.