Feminists!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, those stories are boring. Where are the 'I woke up face down on an unfamiliar kitchen floor wearing only my underwear and my back and legs covered in chocolate syrup' stories?

Not that my life was ever that exciting, but I had these friends . . .

Wow, those stories are boring. Where are the 'I woke up face down on an unfamiliar kitchen floor wearing only my underwear and my back and legs covered in chocolate syrup' stories?

Not that my life was ever that exciting, but I had these friends . . .

boring is right....now if they polled people from my hometown of Spokane, then they would have some stories

Since when is it the walk of shame? I always called it the stride of pride.

After the billionth time Peter,its like why do I always end up in strange womens bed and now I have to walk home on a sunny saturday all dressed up.

The girl in that picture needs some meat on her bones.

Keep your fat fetish to yourself, she is perfect

The girl in that picture needs some meat on her bones.

Keep your fat fetish to yourself, she is perfect

I don't have a fat fetish. Real woman have curves. Guys who like girls with bony knees and the shape of a 12-year old boy are gay. You're gay!

Hey if you like fat knees and muffin tops then go for it, but possibly your affliction for fat women is your way of avoiding your lurking gay issues you have bottled up ? I mean if a beautiful young women brings you images of 12 year old boys I think that may be a bad sign.

Who said anything about flat chested, see another little boy thing you got going..your right you should stay with the fatties

I dont date women who hike or climb, strictly stay with the city gals so no NW hikers for me

Generally links like that get the NSFW title

Hey if you like fat knees and muffin tops then go for it, but possibly your affliction for fat women is your way of avoiding your lurking gay issues you have bottled up ? I mean if a beautiful young women brings you images of 12 year old boys I think that may be a bad sign.

Dude, you are so wrong here. Different strokes for different folks. The fact that guys have their own idea of what is attractive is cool--whether that is curvy women, skinny girls, clean cut boys, or a variation. Whatever--it's all good. And I don't know about anyone else, but I know that I find my tastes changing as I get older. It's a great experience to go through and keeps life interesting.

Dude, you are so wrong here. Different strokes for different folks. The fact that guys have their own idea of what is attractive is cool--whether that is curvy women, skinny girls, clean cut boys, or a variation. Whatever--it's all good. And I don't know about anyone else, but I know that I find my tastes changing as I get older. It's a great experience to go through and keeps life interesting.

my tastes have totaly changed over the past 15 years. I used to be attracted to very thin men. not so much any more. Now i like men that are more bulkey. it's like the difference between likeing grey hounds and matifs. there is something out there for everyone.