WA Pass Ski-In 2008 - Memorial Day weekend

snoboy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm deteriorating right before my very eyes!

I just chipped a bone a wee bit. So that's actually good because I can't do more damage, just cause myself pain. Maybe I can just come up and stomp around in the snow with my goofy weiner dog and watch people have fun.

I'm not getting rid of my winter coat this year though, so I plan on having lots of chubby chasers after me. PARTAY!

well if you do go up, i'm not going to be doing much so we could hang out. i just finally got off the couch and walked 12K run this past weekend and rode bikes for a while and found out how not in shape i'm in. i was considering *not* going because everyone will be skiing, etc...so you should come up anyway! then at least i'll have someone to party with all day.

well if you do go up, i'm not going to be doing much so we could hang out. i just finally got off the couch and walked 12K run this past weekend and rode bikes for a while and found out how not in shape i'm in. i was considering *not* going because everyone will be skiing, etc...so you should come up anyway! then at least i'll have someone to party with all day.
Congrats on walking your 12K!!!! So glad to hear that you are coming back to the land of the living!

Ok, I'll come up for a day. But I am bringing my damn needlepoint and acting like a girl.

That's what we get for having a little snow early then rain and cold temps for a long time at the beginning of the season. It sure was great when the big dumps started, but the big slide zone at the bottom of the pack never went away.

It'll still be good.