how not to rappel

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats Funny!!! thats here in Eugene at the Collums. seriously I see that kind of shit EVERYTIME i climb there.

That's really where you took me climbing???!!! I still remember the idiots scrambling to the top and the call to the police! Not to mention the cute jail bait flirting with you;)

Thats Funny!!! thats here in Eugene at the Collums. seriously I see that kind of shit EVERYTIME i climb there.

That's really where you took me climbing???!!! I still remember the idiots scrambling to the top and the call to the police! Not to mention the cute jail bait flirting with you;)

yes m'am the very same place.

I would never have called the police if the kids were not climbing on the fencing that keeps the crumbling collums form falling on peoples heads. I totaly forgot all about that. and how i went stomping up over there to get in someones face and thought i was all tough and shit until i turned around and realized Badvoodoo was RIGHT behind me with that "go ahead and lay one hand on her" look on his face :battlecage::poke: I so thought i had it under control :lmao:

Move your mouse (the one connected to your compooter) so that the arrow thingy is over the big triangle pointing to the right in the middle of the television picher toobz thingy. It'll then turn into a little hand with a pointy finger thingy. That's OK. Then click the left-hand-side mouse button (again, the one connected to yer compooter) real fast-like, twice.

Move your mouse (the one connected to your compooter) so that the arrow thingy is over the big triangle pointing to the right in the middle of the television picher toobz thingy. It'll then turn into a little hand with a pointy finger thingy. That's OK. Then click the left-hand-side mouse button (again, the one connected to yer compooter) real fast-like, twice.

Yeah, yeah, and then????

I did that and it didn't work good. (sic)

what next?