Base Jump off Monkey Face

bonathanjarrett

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's another combination Muffy...

A) that is so AWSOME I want to do that!!!!!!! it's like hang gliding with out a hangglider.

B) they started out way up high :moondance: I like that

I watch that Espin video not less than once every two weeks since someone posted it here the first time about 6 months ago. I want one of those thangs sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly... :)...

I used to skydive decades ago (with a T10 modified), right about the time the original round ParaCommanders were going rectangular.

I thought the military was the only ones stupid enough to jump with T10s. I did a jump at 800 feet once. Just enough time for the canopy to deploy before slamming into the ground.

rob, no one's ever accused me of being intelligent. Or even mildly sane, for that matter.

I was handed a chute and told, "Here, you can jump with this." So I did. Many times. :crazy:

I was on top of Monkey Face a couple years ago when a guy and his girlfriend climbed up another route. He made his girlfriend climb with his parachute. He then jumped off the opposite of the rapple side. It seemed like forever before we heard his chute open and then he was on the ground almost right away.