• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
joepuryear

best of cc.com [TR] I Love the Desert - 4/28/2008

Jeezus Christo dude! That is by far the best TR I have seen here. It is quite incredible all the routes you got in. This one report I will always go back and check out. Thanks.

:pagetop: :pagetop: :pagetop: :pagetop: :pagetop: :pagetop:

Edited by ken4ord

Damn, looks like your still crankin em out.

The first time I met Joe, he and Stoney were ticking off all the classics in Zion. I was just learning to aid and each day I would come back after dark and get beta on how to jug/aid/climb better on the big walls. Of course they had gotten in hours before me and were already up to trouble shooting antbeds with my BB gun or the like. I look fondly back on those days.

Great TR and a quite productive trip.

Edited by texplorer

....... Of course they had gotten in hours before me and were already up to trouble shooting antbeds with my BB gun or the like.........

Karsten, what's that? "trouble shooting antbeds with my BB gun" ?

BTW, great trip report! Awesome pictures too. Thank you for sharing! :tup:

Thanks Joe, this report made my last few years in the desert wonderful since I saw your show at Feathered Friends.

Now that I'm a desert rat I'm gonna get me some of this. When you're up for it Mark, you are always welcome here. bump.

Miss you Joe!  And holy crap this TR.   This may be my favorite post on CC.com