hood this weekend?

godskid5

is anyone going to head up to hood this weekend? or have they been up? we were planning on going, but just checked the weather and it doesnt look good. freezing level above 10000 ft, lots of new snow this week. thinking about doing it next weekend instead.

would love a report from anyone who goes up this weekend.

thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was hot as shit saturday. Sweatin' my ass off on the slog, and barely escaped the mashed potatoes on the down... Left t-line at 5am, back at the car by 1pm....

Sweet ride from hogsback to about 9000' where it became windblown crap shit until the palmer lift.. Then you had to deal with the McShredders in crap core mogulled junk mixed with douche bag antics.

IMG_0016-2.jpg

The walk down was a bake-your-brains-out affair though.

Yeah, it was a scorcher...

I checked the timberline web site on Sun. at 7am... WTF!! 41ºF @ 6AM!!! I would be curious of the snow conditions that day. Most likely it was like skiing on one huge slurpee...

slurpee.jpg

Edited by Frikadeller

Anyone have any recent photos of I-rock? Either side. Curious how conditions have changed over the last couple weeks and whether there's any ice on the north side.

thanks

The best I can do is the first picture I posted in this thread. I-Rock is right behind my riding partners head. I know, his big assed noggin is obscuring the north side, but I recall that it was all rock this weekend, and it was fukin' HOT too. So, I doubt that there is actually any ice on the thing, but I could be wrong.